Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

And another night of Amber bashing concludes. Caleb is now convinced that the plan to backdoor Amber to "scare her" is all his doing and he convinced the house to go along with it to scare her back to him and his protection. He thinks Jocasta will be coming down and Amber going up with Victoria the target for eviction. Surprise! Victoria's coming down and Amber's the target. Caleb should figure out he's been hoodwinked pretty quickly after the POV ceremony today, but I'm not sure what he can do about it.

Caleb's not the brightest bulb in the pack. He's decided that he's got just five words he'll say to Amber after she's nominated and those five words are: "I'm not gonna waste my breath any more, good luck." Note to ranchers: Don't hire Beast Mode Cowboy to count your cattle. "How many head did I have there Caleb?" "Well sir, as best I could tell there were thirty two gillions of them."

Once the house gets rid of the demonic, she-devil Amber this week they'll turn their attention to the vile and hate-filled trio of Donny, Jocasta, and Victoria to rid the house of all evil. Christine is already setting up Donny's eviction by telling Victoria that: "I'm so scared of him." The him in this case being Donny. "He's so creeeepy!" (The extra 'e's are how she said it.) Christine then told Nicole that there was a Donny, Hayden, Zach alliance to encourage Nicole to vote out Donny and likely Zach down the road. For some crazy reason Nicole is doubting Christine more and more all of the time. Christine pretty much made the rounds of the house telling everyone but Donny how dangerous/creepy/evil he is. It's not hard to figure out who her next target is.

We had the grandfather's memorial service last night with Jocasta leading the service. Both Derrick and Frankie said a few words, Jocasta asked the house guests to say a few words and then they thanked the house and the service concluded, just in time for more Amber bashing.

Derrick wants to blindside Amber on Thursday (like that's new.) He wants everyone to tell her that Jocasta is going home and that she's safe and only up as a pawn. (Yeah, she'll believe that.) Then they'll pull the rug out from under her on Thursday. They don't want Amber blowing up their alliance. Which alliance is that exactly? Derrick's in something like twelve all total.

And speaking of alliances, we have a new one. Hayden's continuing with his plan to be in two alliances with Nicole by his side that they then play against one another. The new alliance is Hayden, Christine, Nicole, Derrick and Cody. (Essentially cutting out Frankie and Zach.) The only real problem with Hayden's strategy is that he doesn't have the influence that Derrick has over the house. He might be able to pull it off though if he can get rid of Derrick pretty quickly.

So, today we'll have the epic POV ceremony where Zach will scream at Amber for about two minutes to fulfill Team America's goal of having two (remember that word two) house guests have a fight/exchange at a ceremony. Frankie checked with production and they assured him that just one idiot (Zach) screaming nonsense for more than 20 seconds would qualify. Okay then. They might as well just hand Team America a blank check at this point. Then Amber (who has already figured out she's being backdoored) will be told that she's just a pawn. (She won't believe it.) Caleb may figure out that something here doesn't feel quite right and realize he's been set up and that the love of his life is being evicted. Well duh!!!! Caleb may try to rally the house to save Amber. (Good luck with that. Doesn't he know she's the she-devil who cooks, cleans, does laundry and is nice to everyone? My God! Who would want to keep such a vile and disgusting beast in the house?) In a perfect world he could rally the votes and evict Jocasta, but in reality this will be another unanimous house vote to evict Amber. They may leave Caleb hanging out there all by himself casting one vote to save her, but I doubt it.

Could we hit fast forward on this week and get to Thursday and a new HOH already? It's going to be a boring week filled with Amber bashing.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

Gman, great update as always. I missed something. Why is Zach even speaking at the veto meeting? Is he just going to start yelling at her after Frankie does his thing? I'm confused!

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 KKali said:

Gman, great update as always. I missed something. Why is Zach even speaking at the veto meeting? Is he just going to start yelling at her after Frankie does his thing? I'm confused!

There is absolutely no reason for Zach to speak other than to get Team America their money. He's not a nominee or a replacement, he's not the HOH. He's just someone crazy enough to be able to be talked into doing it, so he's doing it. Zach wants to be famous coming out of BB and he doesn't care what kind of fame he gets, so if they're willing to give him airtime by letting him rant nonsense at Amber for a couple of minutes, he'll do it. Team America thinks it's great as they'll each get $5000 for it and no one cares how Amber feels about it. (After all, she is a very, very evil person. Or so you'd believe if you actually listened to them.) Zach wants to come out of BB with the most Twitter followers and doing stuff like this will likely help him meet his goal.

I'm really tired of this trend we've seen in recent years where America's BB house guests feel they have to demonize someone they want out of the house. You don't have to make everyone into a modern day Hitler to have a reason to vote them out. Every vote doesn't have to be unanimous. As an HOH I would simply put up two people I wanted out and tell the house to vote out whichever one they choose to. At the end of the day there can only be one person standing, so everyone has to go sometime. Put up two people you feel are a threat to you and get out of the way and let the house pick who goes. You really don't have to try and completely destroy people to get them out of the house. Anyone and everyone in the house is an obstacle to you winning, that's reason enough to nominate them and get them out. You don't have to demonize them as you're shoving them out the door. I'm not sure the Diary Room isn't behind the hate that's spewed thinking it makes good TV, but it gets really tiresome after a while. These unanimous votes makes the voting largely irrelevant any more too. It's just dumb.

BB needs a change in direction and that likely means replacing Grodner, but that won't happen as long as the ratings are good.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I don't think Amber is evil but I do think she is a fake. As dumb as Caleb is she has used his stupid crush to keep herself safe. If she didn't like him then she should of been truthful in the beginning but she was not. I know I know, I will hear she is like this 24/7 I know but it is fake and I don't trust her.

Respected Contributor

They do need to change things up with Production for sure. I think they should have America put up the next two on the block to Mix it up and get this really moving around. that would be Awesome!

Trusted Contributor

If they would let America put up the next 2 on the block, who would you put up? I would put up Frankie and Derrick.

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 suzieQ4me said:

If they would let America put up the next 2 on the block, who would you put up? I would put up Frankie and Derrick.

I'd love that! Imagine Donny going in and reading the card: "Team America, this week your challenge is to get two house guests that America has picked nominated. The two house guests America wants nominated are: Frankie and Derrick."

Imagine him then going to those two and telling them what the goal is this week. They'd trample each other going to the Diary Room to confirm that was the challenge. Once they found out it was real, they'd pretty quickly decide it was impossible and they didn't need the five thousand dollars. Donny might still want his five grand though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, G'man, I would love that a lot!! We can dream!!!

Trusted Contributor

This season is just a mess and fairly uninteresting. gardenman - it was funny yesterday when you said they should just give team america the money and be done with it. Last week (on the 20th) after they showed Mission Accomplished for putting up "big bad Amber" I was so mad that once again I sent my feedback to cbs and told them to forget the tasks and just give them the money because it was ridiculous. I also had quite a bit of other thoughts for them too. Don't know if they ever read any of these feedbacks but it made me feel better - lol. I also told them that next season they may as well have an all male cast due to the fact that this year was obviously set up for the women to get picked off one by one. That would actually be somewhat interesting to see all those "macho men" plotting behind each other's back.

Even tho it's been pretty much a snoozefest so far of course I will continue to watch. Still want Donny in the final 2 but doubt that will happen. However, I don't think there's any doubt that he would win the $25,000 for being America's favorite. He would still go home with a good amount of money - his stipend, $20,000 for completed tasks, and $25,000 for America's fave. Having said that I don't think they will accomplish their mission this week but they still might get the money just like last week.

Trusted Contributor

susieq..... yesterday you asked what zack said to Nicole.... and he called her a fruit loop dingus but also chided her for not seeing this coming..... later when she was talking to Hayden he told her he knew that she was going up.... in the diary room she is starting to put 2 and 2 together that Christine is not confiding everything to her.... and now her guy friend Hayden....she is starting to feel very alone.

I am afraid that it may be too late when some of the ""fringes"" will wake up.... by then there wont be enough left to do anything about it.... this is an ingenious plan by Frankie and Derrick. I don't think they are even together.... that might be their only downfall.