Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 07/28

I missed last Wed, Thu and Fri (but have them on DVR) and need to catch up! Hope those episodes and this week are good.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 07/28

What a week!!!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, gardensla.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Got our first glimpse of Kristen today, lookin good!!!

I think the Bishop is out to give Eric the ultimate test, may have him and Nic shadowed in Rome, just to see if he can keep his hands off of her, just my theory.

Honored Contributor

We are to believe that Eric had to go to Rome to clear up this matter. Something else is going to happen and it will involve Nicole and her low cut dresses. She might want to try wearing a turtleneck every now and then.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is a bunch of B.S. that Eric would have to go to Rome (and of course, Nicole too). He is not a bishop, arch bishop or cardinal...just a regular priest. Rome, yeah right.

Super Contributor

I swear, Rome, really? Why have I watched this soap forever???
Esteemed Contributor

So, why didn't Dr. Dan just tie them both up instead of dragging her into the linen closet?? What was the purpose of that???

I can't believe after the beating he got from big boy, he was able to knock him out with just one blow. Puhleez.......

Why is it that whenever they show Wilson together, they are always kissing and groping. No other couples do that on the show...... Is it just me?????? I would tell them to get a room but they already have one.

Also, why do they have to run into Ari's room whenever she lets out a whimper??? And why did Sonny run into her room to "feed" her. Can't she be out and sitting at the table to eat??? I know, I know - petty, petty.......