Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

Hi DAYSIES -

Super Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - July 28th - August 3rd

Hi Twin. Did you or anyone else notice on Friday's DAYS, that Daniel was clean shaven and had a much cleaner, neater appearance? I wonder if his girlfriend, Ari, clued him in. He always looked like such a slob, especially for an MD.

Honored Contributor

Don't you think she liked him unkempt as he was? It's probably why she went for him, lol. I can't stand Nicole. Every time I see her in it I cringe. She's always planning something.

Esteemed Contributor

Hoping to see lots of DiMera action this week! Need to advance the Sami revenge plot cause her constant litany of threats it's getting old and we need to wrap up the priest story too.

Guessing we'll have to slog through plenty of Jordan/Ben/Daddy and Jen/Eve/Teens to get to the good stuff.

Oh, this is the week Kristen returns!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Hi Twin. Did you or anyone else notice on Friday's DAYS, that Daniel was clean shaven and had a much cleaner, neater appearance? I wonder if his girlfriend, Ari, clued him in. He always looked like such a slob, especially for an MD.

OT -Yes - I did notice the improvement in his appearance. Agree - he did look like a slob. Wonder what prompted this change.

Honored Contributor

Just when Daniel was really looking good, bam! If they could air lift him to Salem Hospital, he and John could share the same 'room'. They both got slugged in the very same place on their heads. And there's an extra chair-Jen could sit in that one and Marlena in the other one. They could bring in a deck of cards, or a chess board. Is this all because Kristen doesn't want Daniel to help Eric with what he knows? And what does she care, anyway, the damage has been done. This is most perplexing.

Victor's dialogue with Eve was top notch. Man, he came out with some killers, haha. You go, Victor, and hopefully pretty soon she will too!

Super Contributor

Really -- another special report in NY, interrupts the ending of DAYS {#emotions_dlg.mad}. What happened - did they show Kristen???

Honored Contributor

First time in a while I've watched a whole episode. Confusing. But Victor made the episode for me Smiley Happy I wish Joseph Mascolo would pop in the way John Aniston does. It would be so great.

It's possible they cleaned up Shawn Christian because of the brutal things said about him for months. Things comparing him to a monkey, telling them to take a washcloth to hiim, etc. I've seen it on message boards and on Twitter. They must have said it's time to lose the look, Shawn. But who knows, it's more fun to think Ari Zucker did it!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 tace28 said:

Really -- another special report in NY, interrupts the ending of DAYS {#emotions_dlg.mad}. What happened - did they show Kristen???

If you mean the very end, Daniel walks into his hotel room and somebody slugs him. He's out cold, the door opens, and in walks Kristen. We see her feet, (in what looks like some kind of bondage shoes) then her legs, then her almost dress. Then, Finis. Tune in tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I missed her! Sometimes I turn it off too early! That was supposed to be our Friday cliffhanger!

Jud, I saw the episode of The Middle with the guy who plays Ben. He played the most popular guy in school. He didn't have a single line. Maybe his lines were cut. But I wouldn't brag about that episode if I were him, LOL, although he did look handsome.