Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/25/2014!!!

Well, one thing's for sure, with Zach as co-HOH things aren't boring anymore. When last we left the house we had two new HOH's in Frankie and Zach. The Have Nots are Caleb, Derrick, Christine and Nicole. Caleb can't believe he was the least active house guest. Zach can't believe he's not a Have Not. (He literally sleeps twelve to eighteen hours a day.)

Once the feeds came back up Zach told Frankie that he's giving Frankie 100% control over his HOH to do what he wants. Frankie said he wanted Zach to put up Donny. Zach said no. (So much for 100% control.) Over the next few hours (literally up to minutes before I wrote this) Zach was flip-flopping all over the place on who to put up. Frankie wanted Zach to be sole HOH so Zach would get the blood on his hands and leave Frankie in the clear, but the more Zach has flip-flopped, the less sure Frankie seems of that to the point where there's a good chance that if Frankie stays HOH he'll backdoor Zach.

So, who's the target for eviction this week? It started out being Caleb, then Amber, now maybe Christine. Team America's challenge this week is to get two house guests to have a fight that lasts more than 20 seconds and they have to tell the Diary Room who the house guests will be. They've chosen Zach and Christine. Derrick has told Zach that Christine is this year's Andy and she'll flip on them at any time. Zach told Christine that he wanted to put her up so she'd throw the Battle of the Block so he'd stay HOH and she made it clear she wasn't throwing anything. Zach's now pretty sure he can't trust her and seems intent on putting her on the block.

Caleb has warned Amber that she can't trust anyone in their alliance any longer. Caleb has really good game instincts and has a good feel for what's happening in the house, but he's largely powerless with the numbers against him. Christine (after learning she might be going up) pulled Amber into the Bee Hive room and told her that the guys seemed intent on picking off all of the girls and those two should consider working together. There's one little problem with that plan, Jocasta now knows Christine's game and Amber trusts Jocasta a lot more than Christine.

Hayden told Nicole his master game plan which is to be part of two alliances where they stay safe all of the time while their allies pick one another off. His two proposed alliances are Hayden, Nicole, Christine and Frankie versus Hayden, Nicole, Derrick, Zach, Cody and Amber or Caleb, whoever survives this week.

So what's going to happen at the nominations today? Frankie seems to have settled on Jocasta and Victoria as his nominees. (So much for wanting to lose the Battle of the Block.) While Zach will nominate Christine and someone (at last check it was Nicole, but who knows who it will ultimately be. Zach's named everyone as a nominee at one point or another.) Zach is planning a pretty incendiary nomination speech for Christine with Derrick and Frankie egging him on (since they've got $5000 riding on the outcome and want a confrontation.)

At this point, less than twelve hours into Zach's reign as HOH, he's cleverly managed to make everyone in every alliance lose faith in everyone else in their alliance and has painted a huge bulls-eye on his own back. It's been entertaining, but probably not the most effective style for an HOH. The next few days should be kind of fun as things play out. Caleb, Amber, Zach, Christine, and Nicole seem the most at risk this week. Which is kind of amazing since they're all technically allied in one manner or another with the two HOH's. Jocasta, Donny and Victoria all seem to be pretty safe this week even though they're not allied with anyone. It's a strange new house with Zach at the controls. Derrick's going to have to do some serious damage control when Zach's reign ends. (I really want to see Zach stay as HOH this week. It would be hilarious.)

I'll post back after the nominations. By then it could be pretty much anyone on the block if things keep going this way. I'm pretty sure Donny, Derrick and Frankie will want Zach vs. Christine in a big showdown, so they'll be pushing Zach to nominate her, but that second spot could be anyone. It'll be fun to see what happens.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/25/2014!!!

Thanks for doing these posts for us BB fans. You are great!

I am glad Zach is HOH and want something big shaken up! Love the Idea of Christine going up and would like her out as well.

Trusted Contributor

I see this week as same old.... Zach and Frankie lived in the HOH room previously and will be there this week.... I do think that Christine will come alive.... she has floated so far.... and Zach's constant erratic behavior will continue.... however, the other guys seem to keep him somewhat stable.... we will see if they can do that this week.... the others just try to keep out of the way....

One change is that Christine knows many of the secrets of the alliance.... and she may not leave quietly...so her nomination is not good for the "detonators".

Honored Contributor

The nominations are coming while I type this, but I've got to sneak out for a bit, so if anyone else wants to fill in what happens, feel free to. Frankie should be nominating Jocasta and Victoria and Zach should be nominating Nicole and Christine. By the way the TA challenge this week only requires a one way fight, so they've got Zach primed to yell at Christine for twenty seconds or so and that'll count as a fight. Seriously BB? You might as well just hand them the big check now. They're making it far too easy on TA.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Does a one way argument constitute a fight?? Don't you need to have someone respond back? This is a joke! They make us vote, and then they add all these crazy exceptions to make it easy for them to complete,the task.
Frequent Contributor

The nominations are in.

Frankie: Jacosta and Victoria

Zach: Christine and Nicole

No word on a 20 second 'argument' yet.

Honored Contributor

Cody's trying to control Zach a bit and is warning Zach that the house wants Zach out over Amber now. Cody's desperately trying to convince Zach to rein things in a bit. Zach doesn't care. Cody's begging Zach to do damage control with Christine. I don't think Zach can help himself though. Cody's telling Zach he has to stop being despised and go back to being just hated. (Amber's the target for eviction at this moment through the backdoor.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Have the ones in control looked far enough ahead to know that pretty soon they will have all the girls picked off - and then what? What is hierarchy of the males? I presume that Hayden, Donny and Caleb are at the bottom, so I guess those 3 will go first if someone doesn't wake up and pull a BIG surprise!!??? We can hope!

And thanks again to Gardenman and all the others who post and bring us up to date!!

Super Contributor

What does Victoria think she is gaining by crying and whining to every guy in the house that she is up on the block again with Jocasta (who is a terrible competitor) and no one is rooting for them? Does she really think the guys will feel sorry for her?? Wise up Victoria...the guys don't care about you and you are getting on their last nerve.
Trusted Contributor

I agree Sassy, and while we are on Victoria - why such a mean goodbye message from her to Brittany last night? She certainly has done nothing to warrant still being in the house, so I don't get why she said what she did last night! Did I miss something that made her so bitter toward Brittany?