Respected Contributor

Well if is a grey area did he or did not, do it intentionally?

It seems it was an accident but Teenage Ben confess to save the family more grief...

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Stitch abusive father

I want to know how long he served. Stitch just seems too young to have served in the military, gone to college, med school, etc. Also he had time for a relationship and got married. I think Kelly is more involved in this than even Stitch knows.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I still don't like him..........he and Kelly are nothing but trouble and they've already proven it. They're both good at messing with other people's lives knowing full-well that they've overstepped and always having an excuse ready......

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: I want to know how long he served. Stitch just seems too young to have served in the military, gone to college, med school, etc. Also he had time for a relationship and got married. I think Kelly is more involved in this than even Stitch knows.

I am trying to figure out how old he suppose to be myself. Kelley is early forties, how much younger is brother Stitch?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

Here's a crazy thought. Maybe Stitch is Kelly's son as a result from the abuse that was suffered in the family from the Father. She could of been a young teen when she got pregnant. Again just a thought. There has to be a twist somewhere. I mean this storyline up to today has been done many times in other shows.
Honored Contributor

Stitch couldn't be too much younger than her. Even if she was a teen when/if she got pg, he's too old to be her son. I think the woman killed her father and blocked it out or something.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Regular Contributor

Maybe she killed her father and he took the blame since he was a teen he got off with less time to serve,then she would of being a young adult. As for the age difference we all know that soaps will make you any age they want. I look for Cain and Lilly's kids to be teens next summer. lol
Valued Contributor

I hope there is more to this "big" secret that has taken months to come out. If not , this was certainly a monumental letdown.

Honored Contributor

This is stupid! I knew it! He's an idiot. These writers has us wait all of these months. Now they're going to make him a martyr!

I think I'm going to be sick! This is crazy!

There is no way that man could go to medical school, be in the Army all under a wrong name.

"Vicki" deserves to be alone with that little (whatever it is). Either way if it looks like new/now Billy or ugly Stitch, the kid is going to be ugly. (Not like cute little Johnny who looks like Billy Miller.

I just can't believe how bad this show has gotten. I'm sitting here watching this and Neal has just told his 'wife' to go to the game with his 'son'!

Between his ignorance and Niki's acting and reading in her baby voice........just before I go to bed!

Come on people....what do you think aobut this big secret I went crazy wondering about for months!

Do you see how Victor keeps his head tilted like an old man carefully listening trying to hear every word?

Dufus Dillion. I think I'll start calling him DD. Every post I read on the internet people talk about how this guy is a pet favorite of that head writer who has ruined Y&R. Many of them say that ever since he showed up here on Y&R he's in every other scene. That isn't much of an exaggeration, well, maybe a little.

Regular Contributor

Everyone is right, if this is ALL about this storyline, it sure is a let down.. I am assuming this is why he changed his name. That was never really said.. We all knew he probably killed someone, and I guess the writers thought we would sigh, OMG he killed his father.. I have to agree with the poster that said Maybe Kelly did it and he took the fall. That scene when it came out, Kelly did look somewhat guilty too..

Now Victoria told the doctor that she wants to be in control of the results of the paternity tests. So now that she knows what Stitch is about, is she going to say that the baby is Billy's when in fact in may be Stitch's? Or will she have a miscarriage? Only time will tell...