Esteemed Contributor

Project Runway is back!!! Anybody watching?

I love, love, love this show. Anybody watching right now? Who do you like? Any wild guesses on the winner from first impressions?
Valued Contributor

Re: Project Runway is back!!! Anybody watching?

I still enjoy it but no favorite yet.
Super Contributor

Thank you so, so much for saying that Project Runway was starting up again. I didn't know. Fortunaley, LifeTIme is replaying the first one tonight and the new one so I won't be behind. Love that show!

Super Contributor

I still hate that this show is on Lifetime. They may or may not rerun the show for those that didn't see it. I didn't even know it was on, so thanks for the post! This is one of my favorite shows.

Respected Contributor

I had no clue that this new season was on. haven't seen a single preview/commercial for it.

I missed the first 30 mins last nite. rewatched the missed part this morning on line.

too early to tell about anyone yet. looks like a decent bunch though.

Respected Contributor

Oh no I missed it--I didn't know it was coming on.

Honored Contributor

I look forward to it every season and the discussions that follow. I missed the it at 8 last night so watched the interview part at 11 but then instead of showing the competition at 12, they replayed the interviews. They finally showed it at 1 AM.

I thought the other of the two who were in the bottom should have gone. I dislike the one with the blue hair and liked all three of the top ones. I need to visit the site and learn their names.

Valued Contributor

Yes we DH and I watched last night. Our least favorite ended up winning, which was Sandhya. Neither of us liked her design, but apparently the judges did. So far, I'm liking Char Glover, although it's still too early to figure out what others I like.

I did; however, think that they chose the right designer to leave.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting about this show.... I didn't see any promotions and like to watch it. I taped it and watched it this morning.

I didn't like the winner's creation; it looked more like a costume. It reminded me of Patricia.. the Indian lady. They loved her creativity... but her clothes were not as wearable as some of the others they would ask to leave, IMO.

I would have asked the Florida egotist to leave.... I think the one who left had a lot classier design.... he needed to tweak it some. I loved the returning gal's look... I think her name is Amanda. I think the "nervous" gal wont last long.... she does work hard, but seems to overthink everything and swing from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Honored Contributor

What network is it on?