Honored Contributor

Fans of Masterpiece Paradise

JUST IN! The Paradise Season 2 comes to MASTERPIECE on PBS this fall starting Sept. 28, 2014 at a SPECIAL TIME -- 8pm!

I cannot wait!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Fans of Masterpiece Paradise

Thank you so much, Hooty. I love this show...probably more than any other PBS show, and that's saying a lot. I have watched it over and over again on Netflix, and I never watch a show more than once.

Also, as you Paradise fans know, the show has not been renewed for a third season. If you search "Save the Paradise" you will find a petition you can sign to save this lovely show, and there is also a facebook page trying to do the same. Last I checked, there were over 6,000 signatures on the petition. You never know...it's happened before. I want to see Denise and Moray for as many years as possible.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Hooty! I was wondering when this was coming back. I thought it was supposed to be in July. I did read that it was now renewed for another season, hope those petitions do some good. I absolutely love this show.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you,Hooty. I'm a big fan of Paradise and so is my daughter. Can't wait til September.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Something good on Sunday nights again!

Honored Contributor

Double post!

Regular Contributor

I am so glad to hear this. I thought I had read in a post on this forum that it had been cancelled so I'm glad that was not the case. I love PBS so much, Last Tango in Halifax, Endeavor, Vicious, Mr. Selfridge & Call the Midwife! They have such good shows. We have also started getting a show called Father Brown on Saturday night before Lark Rise to Candleford. He is a priest/detective in rural England & I really like it.

Occasional Contributor

Karen...it was cancelled after seaon two aired in England. Don't understand that decision at all. At the time, it was stated that Mr. Selfridge was more popular so they were going with that show. I like Mr. Selfridge, but not as well as The Paradise. Type in "Save The Paradise" in google, and you'll find some links, one of which you can sign a petition to get it brought back. You never know...it could work. I signed it several months ago. There's also a facebook page "Save The Paradise."

Honored Contributor

Karen ............ you forgot, Downton Abbey!!!

Yes, gardenia, I was on the Save the Paradise facebook page!

Regular Contributor

Yea! Thanks for the heads-up. Season one is on Netflix streaming and DVD if you want to keep watching until September!