Super Contributor

Does anyone know when this program will start a new season? I was hoping it would be soon. Seems like I get interested in a program and then it is over and so long in between seasons. TIA.

Super Contributor
I don't know the answer; I just wanted to say that I really like the show too! Maybe in the Fall? I'm almost positive that is is returning, though!
Esteemed Contributor

It was a "winter" new show (late winter), so I don't know if it will be on in the fall or not. Networks are starting to do like TNT and USA...shows on a different schedule than the fall shows.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Thanks! I was hoping it would be on in early winter or maybe fall. But will keep looking for it.

Super Contributor
I just checked the Fall schedule for ABC, and Resurrection is set to return on Sept 28th @9:00pm! Yay!!
Esteemed Contributor

Good! Fall!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor
On 7/21/2014 gig2750 said: I just checked the Fall schedule for ABC, and Resurrection is set to return on Sept 28th @9:00pm! Yay!!

Can't wait love the show and OUAT returns right before it.

Esteemed Contributor

I can wait for fall but I will be happy to see that show again, loved it!

Super Contributor

Only yesterday, one of the local Atlanta TV stations did a feature on the show which is currently filming on location in Norcross, GA.

ABC TV show shoots in downtown Norcross

ABC's Resurrection will be shooting in the Norcross area for the next few days.

Honored Contributor

I had thought this show was cancelled??? I am happy to hear that it hasn't been.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin