Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

When last we left the house the POV comp had ended with Victoria winning POV. Derrick and Frankie were pushing hard (very, very hard) for Donny to go up as the replacement nominee. Caleb had won $5,000 cash in the POV comp. Zach won a trip to Germany for two. Nicole won a Germatard (essentially a unitard dressed up like lederhosen and she has to carry a beer stein and a sausage.) Cody has to have his butt kicked ten times by a butt-kicking machine every time BB calls for a penalty kick. And Brittany has to kick 2400 goals in 24 hours and can't go back into the house until she completes the task. As of this moment Brittany has completed something like 900 goals and has vowed to do them all despite knowing she'll be leaving this week anyway. Cody's really not happy with his punishment.

Caleb has made himself public enemy number two in Hayden's eyes (behind Amber to Hayden) for saying he was now the richest man in the BB house after winning the $5,000. If Caleb goes on the block, there's a good chance Hayden will vote him out. Zach is now annoying Cody by teasing Brittany. (Cody really likes Brittany and doesn't like Zach toying with her.) Frankie had Cody angry because he told Amber that the only reason Frankie put Amber up was because Cody told him to and Cody would have put her up if Frankie didn't, which is exactly the opposite of what Cody really said and wanted. So, Cody's getting his butt kicked (literally) and his allies are all disappointing him. This replacement nomination might be more interesting than expected. Hayden told Cody that he'd like to see Cody put up Zach or Caleb as the replacement, so there's some momentum building in that direction. (At least until Derrick gets wind of it.)

Team America (the Derrick/Frankie part anyway) haven't been informed if they've completed their task this time or not, but they're not worried since they'd all agreed that Amber was a physical threat. (Good god man, just look at her! She's a beast!) They still say they want to stay together as an alliance (despite Derrick and Frankie pushing hard for Donny to go up as a replacement.) I'm not sure how happy Donny will be about that. According to what they're saying any one of them can out himself as a Team America player without a penalty, but can't out the others or they'll forfeit any money they've earned up to that time. I'm thinking Donny may do it anyway if he gets nominated and finds out Derrick and Frankie are behind it. There are other options they could be pushing (Caleb, Zach, Christine, Nicole, Hayden) instead of Donny, but his TA members are pushing for Donny to go up instead. If I was Donny it would make me rethink things a wee bit and turn the heat up on those two. He could make them house enemies number one without a lot of trouble and save himself, Amber, and Jocasta for a few more weeks. He's got to weigh that Team America money against the money he'd get in the jury. Out those two idiots and it improves his chances of making the jury. Stay quiet and he could be leaving this week or next.

Things should stay pretty quiet in the house today as Brittany completes her goal kicks and Cody gets his butt kicked. Frankie and Derrick will continue to push Donny as the replacement nominee. We'll have to see what Cody does tomorrow at the POV ceremony. Frankie and Derrick are also spreading even more lies about Brittany and working hard to make sure she goes home this week. I'd love to see Cody make a big move and put up Frankie or Derrick as pawns to make sure Brittany goes home, but that's not likely to happen. It would be nice to see one of those two sweating a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

Too bad Derrick isn't the one who's getting a butt kicking. Since his brain is located there, it might help him think better.
Honored Contributor

Derrick is playing Amanda's game from last year. He's getting everyone else to do his dirty work and he's just sitting back and gloating. It's great for him.

Christine and Frankie are largely playing Andy's role from last year and sneaking around and ratting everything out to their master (last year Amanda, this year Derrick.) I'm not overly impressed by people replaying last year's game.

Brittany just kicked the 1300th goal. Just 1100 more to go. She has nine more hours to go.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Kudos to Britt!! I give her so much more credit than those idiots sleeping the day away doing nothing such as Zach and Donnie. They both are worthless. The only ones I admire are Britt and Donnie.
Honored Contributor

Brittany's up to over 1800 goals. She's on a good pace now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Yes, and the guys are still sleeping.
Honored Contributor

This could rally some votes for Brittany if she completes the task. I'm thinking Caleb will be impressed. Cody will definitely be impressed. Hayden and others should be impressed. She might just survive this week if she can pull it out.

Of course Derrick and Frankie will say it was an easy punishment and doesn't change anything. They'll spin it to making her even a bigger threat after this. Kudos to Britt though. She's over 1900 now.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I give kudos to Brit also.... she is a motivated gal.... and it she were to stay she surely wouldn't be a have not..... I see these guys lying around and I think they will be eating slop next week. I will be laughing at them.

Honored Contributor

Brittany's up to 2100 goals now. Three hundred more to go. If she survives she'll certainly be a Have next week as long as the least active become Have Nots. For all we know Grodner could decide those who had been the most active would become Have Nots.

Cody is giving a lot of thought to putting Caleb up, but Derrick hasn't gotten to him yet. We'll have to see what happens when Derrick hears that Cody is thinking all by himself and not blindly following Derrick's orders. I'd love to see Cody decide to put up Derrick as a pawn. That would make my week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

I'm thinking the opposite Gman. People are already impressed and saying they couldnt/wouldnt do it. I think this will justify putting Brit up and getting her out of the house.