Super Contributor

I have watched DOOL for about 34 years, where is the romance? Where is the summer on the road catching the bad guys? Really the writers stink. Get rid of Theresa the tramp, and as much as I love Jen, please someone give her a good storyline. Jen, your daughter jumped on EJ she is not the good little girl, remember what she did to Austin and Carrie, the girl will wind up like her grandmother, in a nut farm, or maybe Jen will. Who cares about the book and its royalties. I don't like Eve's character at all, something about her hair and the way she flings it around bothers me. I would love to see some romance between Hope and Aiden, the kids are hysterical trying to get them together. The most romance we have is Vic and Maggie (aren't they a cute older couple?) I do like JJ and Paige, they are a cute young couple. Too bad Eric got the boot from the priesthood, I would of liked to see a Thornbird storyline with he and Nicole.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Re: DOOL Where is the Romance?

I think our best bet right now is with Hope and Aidan, of course she is still a married woman.

Honored Contributor

Bring back the days of Julie and Doug Now that was romance!!!

Trusted Contributor

I thought we might see something re-kindle with Roman and Marlena but after John being hurt , I don't have much hope with that.

How long will it be before we see Hope "give in " to any feelings for Aiden, because of her marriage , if you can call it that - to Bo. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Based on his being gone, should have had that marriage end long ago.

I am so fed up with Jen/Dan. If that man ends up sleeping with Eve, he should be neutered. I give up on all hope of him having a functioning brain. That said, I have no love lost for Jen. She annoys me to no end. *Add Brady to the list of non-functioning brains.

I was so rooting for Eric and Nicole , until she went back to her old ways of "whatever it takes to get what she wants."

Not a fan of Jordan. (Sorry) Just nuts that she hid this story from Rafe . Wouldn't a cop who has feelings for you , be the perfect one to confide in? Don't know what to do with Rafe, but wish he wouldn't end up with her.

Love Maggie and Victor together. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Paige and JJ are so cute together , so we know that can't be.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Can we please get Teresa a one way ticket to the Bermuda Triangle ?{#emotions_dlg.devil2} By all means her sis should accompany her!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Regular Contributor

What a totally pointless story line this is with Jordan and Ben. It's going to be a torturous fast forwarded summer with that storyline , and Teresa and Eve.
Respected Contributor

Hope & Aiden have no chemistry. It was painful watching them dance. Maybe Aiden & Jen need to hook up. Heck, bring back Frankie. He & Jen were very romantic. Would love to see more Victor & Maggie. Theresa bites as does Eve. The actress playing Eve is really awful. The Writers need to get their stuff together.

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Bring back the days of Julie and Doug Now that was romance!!!

I can still see them dancing as Doug sang ""The Most Beautiful Girl in the World"". Those were the DAYS. Loved when she bought him the pub and named it Doug's Place. Plenty of romance w/o bed hopping.

Super Contributor

Twocent: I am so fed up with Jen/Dan. If that man ends up sleeping with Eve, he should be neutered.

If you recall that was almost accomplished earlier this year by that cop (can't remember his name). {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Trusted Contributor

On 7/18/2014 QVC old-timer said:

Twocent: I am so fed up with Jen/Dan. If that man ends up sleeping with Eve, he should be neutered.

If you recall that was almost accomplished earlier this year by that cop (can't remember his name). {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Me thinks that was Stephano wanting to end the Kate/Rafe affair. Remember- Samantha shot the cop.

I don't think Daniel has that happen !Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Yeah, but that was Rafe, not Daniel! If you're thinking about the guy who snuck into Rafe's hospital room with his trusty straight razor .