Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

And the HOH comp ended within an hour last night with Cody/Frankie narrowly edging out Brittany/Jocasta. Teams quickly got adept at handling the eggs and the comp ended pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure Victoria knows who Frankie's sister is as she said she really wanted to see a picture of his sister in his HOH room. If she doesn't know, she's on the scent and suspects something.

After the comp, talk quickly spread to who to nominate. Not surprisingly four girls will be nominated once again. Derrick wants either Jocasta or Brittany to go home this week and wants them on opposite teams to be sure one of the two goes home. Frankie, Zach and Derrick pretty quickly decided that Jocasta, Amber, Brittany and Victoria would be the nominees. Cody agreed to those four but doesn't want to nominate Amber, so Frankie will nominate Amber/Jocasta and Cody will nominate Brittany/Victoria.

Team America learned their task was to nominate a "physical threat" and after nearly no deliberation decided that the biggest physical threat in the house was clearly Amber. (Okay. Maybe, just maybe you guys need to think about this a tick longer. America just told you they want you to nominate a physical threat and in a house with Zach, Hayden and Caleb you decide to nominate the 120 lb girl who looks like she'd get blown over in a gust of wind? You just better hope that big, strong girl doesn't beat you poor weak guys up when she hears she's been nominated. I'm thinking we should rename Team America as Team Idiots. Come on guys, we tell you who we want nominated and you put up Amber?)

There will be no Have Nots this week and next week's Have Nots will be determined by the fitness bands the house guests are wearing. This has created sleeping arrangement issues and led to numerous small spats and disagreements over who sleeps where and with whom. (Note to BB: just put in sixteen bunk beds next year.)

Caleb is figuring out that he's no longer in the decision making loop and is being told what's already been decided and that's starting to get under his skin a bit. I wouldn't be shocked to see him target Cody and Derrick in the near future if he wins HOH. Caleb thinks of himself as king and those boys are treating him like a pawn and that's not going over so well. I'm expecting Caleb to start looking around for new partners who will show him the respect he feels he deserves.

So, later today we'll have the nominations. (I'm guessing the DR will have a chat with Team America and remind them that America may not necessarily view Amber as a big physical threat.) If they stay true to form they'll put up the four girls with Jocasta and Brittany as the targets. One of those two will get saved later in the Battle of the Block and then the other one will default into the prime target. If that person wins POV then Donny will move into the crosshairs as the main target. I'm thinking America may make life a lot harder for Team America if they persist in this Amber is a physical threat approach to their tasks. I'll post back later after the noms and the Battle of the Block.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

Team America is losing this challenge for sure. Idiots. Easy money down the drain.

The girls better wise up to these guys sooner than later. I now want Derrick out of the house big time.

Respected Contributor

The show last night WAS good.....it is amazing how editing can make a bunch of dim-witted dullards actually seem interesting. I still cannot get over all the to-do about Amber's looks. I simply don't see it and, in fact, IMO, her mouth is very unattractive. I think Brittany and Victoria are much better looking (physical only). Speaking of Victoria....how funny was it when Hayden said about Victoria "What's your name ? No really....what IS your name ?"
Regular Contributor

Why on earth are there no plans to backdoor Caleb this week?

Respected Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Josea922 said:

That is what I am wondering as well. I thought for sure Cody would want him out. It makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Josea922 said:

It is a bit bizarre, especially when Team America specifically said to put up a physical player. He's the most physical player in the game. You would think one of the three stooges could come up with that idea with America practically handing it to them on a silver platform, but no. They're still targeting the girls.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Occasional Contributor

I'm waiting for Caleb to wise up and flip the house. Ok. A girl can dream.
Frequent Contributor

Actually, Frankie received the task and 'physical threat' was defined as anything the 3 of them deemed a threat as long as they ALL agreed to it. It also specifically said it could mean initial nominations OR PoV nominations. So TA is saying Britney is the strongest female and therefore a Physical Threat. Now they have NOT cleared this with Donny. Speaking of Donny he is a candidate to be backdoored!

Super Contributor

As far as I know, Frankie told Donny and Donny agreed to Amber. I was really surprised at Donny. It's obvious BB wanted the boys to be targeted in this task but it didn't work. Something needs to be done or this season is going to be boring with three guys dictating what goes on each week. They need to get Derrick out. Britt is wise to him but the other girls need to pay attention. They are getting picked off one by one.
Frequent Contributor

I know what you mean about Amber, but she is going about things the wrong way. Her behaviour, while not doing anything wrong, is coming off abrasive. Her list of sins is growing daily and I can't see her getting much support by the women of the house. If she doesnt win BoB and I think she is a good candidate to go home.