Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/17/2014!!!

And another largely quiet night has passed in the BB 16 house. Caleb has now sworn off of Amber and is targeting her. He's also told his group that if Amber is on the block and he wins POV he won't use it on her. (Note to Derrick, Zach, Cody, Frankie, etc.: You guys were keeping Caleb this week because he'd be easy to get out by putting up Amber. That's not going to work any longer. You might want to rethink tonight's vote.)

The Team America challenge this week is to get either a floater or a physical threat nominated for eviction. I'm assuming BB will tell them who the floaters are and who the physical threats are. Right now the house is largely targeting Jocasta for eviction this week, so a vote to get a floater nominated is pretty much wasted since she's the floatiest (for lack of a better word) person in the house. I'd prefer to see them target a physical threat in Caleb, Derrick, Cody, or Zach. One or more of those guys on the block would be entertaining.

Donny seems to be setting Derrick up to take a fall, so I'm not sure how much loyalty there is in Team America. He told Hayden that he thinks Derrick is the mastermind running the house right now. If word of that spreads (and it's bound to) and house guests start comparing notes on Derrick, he could be in big, big trouble. He's played a pretty messy game with lies going in every direction.

Apparently the house guests have been requesting alcohol (Derrick, Frankie, Caleb, and Brittany anyway) and not been getting it. They were commenting on that last night. Amber's going to be busy this morning braiding Hayden's hair into cornrows. He'd better like it as he'll have to keep it that way all week.

We may have a new all girls alliance tentatively forming. Amber and Brittany seem to be putting aside whatever mutual mistrust they had and are spending more time together. They were together in the yard with each other for an hour or so and are often turning up in the same place now. (Amber almost had an embarrassing bikini top mishap yesterday when she took off a cover-up only to have the microphone pack unhook her top. Luckily for Amber she was facing away from the camera at the time and was able to hurriedly cover up with assistance from Jocasta. Nothing was seen on the feeds.) Amber, Brittany and Jocasta are now thinking of starting a story and telling it to one guy and one girl to see who they can trust. If the story comes back to one of them then they'll know they can't trust the person they told it to and will move on to someone else. The three of them seem to be trying to find some safer footing in the game. Amber said she feels like the game is starting all over for her now. Both Amber and Brittany came into the house largely blind as to how BB is played and now they've learned quite a bit and have a better feel for things. If one of those three ends up as HOH this week things could get pretty interesting.

And we have a live show tonight! On tonight's show it will be goodbye to Devin. He's a goner unless something big breaks. (I'm pretty sure Cody and a few others would still prefer to get out Caleb, but I'm not sure there's going to be time to swing the house now.) The house has pretty much conceded Devin's going. The only suspense in the voting will be with Christine and Nicole's votes. They may still try to cast a hinky vote, but I suspect they'll rethink that and won't. Then Devin will come out and talk to Julie about his daughter before Julie kicks him off the stage. Then the HOH comp will go down. The house wants it to be an endurance comp and I could see it being the tea cup type comp, but they're not letting the Have Nots eat until midnight tonight and for endurance comps they typically let them eat beforehand. That would tend to imply it's going to be a Q&A type comp. I'd love to see some combination of Victoria, Jocasta, Donny, Amber, Brittany, or Nicole win. The big boys would be shaking in their boots. Would Donny put up a Team America player in Derrick? Would he put up two in Derrick and Frankie? Would the girls find some backbone and put up the guys? In a perfect situation Derrick, Cody, Zach and Caleb would all be on the block together. They're so sure they're in control of the game it would be entertaining to watch them scramble. It probably won't happen, but it would be fun to see.

Things should stay quiet in the house today. Rehearsal time will go down now that they've had a couple of live shows without incident. The producers know who they can trust and who needs extra guidance now. It'll be interesting to see if Devin pops up on the interview circuit, or if he does go into sequester. He's sure he'll be coming back into the house and I don't know if he's been told that by the DR or if he just believes it in his head. We'll have to see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/17/2014!!!

Devin is delusional, so I doubt he will be back.... he imagines all kinds of things. Adios Devin; I wont miss you.

I watched part of BBAD last night and it was a big love fest between the guys.... the old Bomb Squad fellers.... Donny and Hayden were playing chess and laughing. It was relaxed for the night before an eviction.

I would like to see Hayden be HOH.... that would be interesting.

Valued Contributor

I don't have any favorites this year, and that actually makes it more fun. Since I'm not attached to any player, I can enjoy the game play and strategy. As obnoxious as Devin is, I will miss the big dummy. He made for some entertaining moments in the old BB house.
Trusted Contributor

While watching BBAD last night the guys were already picking who they would put up because of course they are going to win (in their minds). Of course they were all girls so this could get interesting for Team America. I suspect they will have to nominate physical threats so that's going to really put TA in a tail spin - especially Derrick. After all his talk of who should go up how is he going to turn that around so that they complete their task? I have a feeling that Team America is not going to get their $5,000 this next week.

Trusted Contributor

sabra.... those guys have the numbers.... but they are so paranoid.... and some of them are short a few sandwiches of a picnic.

Valued Contributor

After watching Derrick, I wonder how good he is as an undercover cop. In real life, a baddie would have shot him by now.
Honored Contributor

Derrick is playing a very, very messy game right now. He's got way too many lies out to way too many people and sooner or later some of those people will start comparing notes on him and he'll get blown up. I loved Donny telling Hayden he thought Derrick was the mastermind of the other side of the house. Donny's a pretty good farmer planting little seeds here and there and then watering them and watching them grow.

I'm wondering if Caleb is noticing how little the rest of his group involve him in game talk anymore? They ran everything by him at first and now they more or less tell him, "This is our plan." I'm not sure how safe Cody, Derrick, and Zach would be if Caleb won HOH. I've got to think he's noticing that they're not asking him as much as telling him these days, and that's likely to rile him up a bit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

On 7/17/2014 shamalamadingdong4 said: After watching Derrick, I wonder how good he is as an undercover cop. In real life, a baddie would have shot him by now.

So funny! I wonder that too. Maybe he's involved with petty drug dealers only. That area in RI where he is from has lots of dealing going on-big and small.

Trusted Contributor

gardenman.... if caleb really is over amber, he might start thinking more rationally and see what you are talking about..... he has really handicapped himself....

I just read on jokers that Zack has been withdrawing from weed since he has been in the bb house.... he had been smoking for a long time.... he was talking to Frankie and Frankie told Zack that he had gone off alcohol a couple of weeks before coming to the house.... he said he went thru withdrawal.... he suggested that maybe Zack was going thru it now? Does anyone think that might explain some of Zack's behavior since he has been in the house?

Honored Contributor

The plan to put Hayden's hair in cornrows apparently fell through as his hair looks the same as always today.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!