Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ July Thread

Now that the car has be identified, is it possible Rosalee was driving?

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ July Thread

Lately anything is possible. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 7/1/2014 Preds said:

Lately anything is possible. LOL

Why does Rafe look so nervous when he over hears conversations. Maxi is a stupid idiot to go along with Levi's idea as squatters. Glad to see Delihai back. She has always entertained me. I think she is a riot.

Valued Contributor

I think Rafe was driving Silas' car and that he, indeed, hit something. He knows this, but was too high to remember all of the details. But, I don't think he hit Patrick's car.

I think Nina was the driver who hit Patrick and company. She has been walking, why not driving, too? And, she is slimy enough to not stick around at the scene of the crime, as she doesn't want anyone to know her real deal. Also, she has money to pay someone under the table to fix her car.

Am I to really believe that a police detective would have issues cuffing a suspect?

Honored Contributor

I think Rafe thinks he did it and I think Nina did do it. Two different cars. She was angry and in a hurry and ran both Rafe and Patrick off the road. Rafe was wasted and can't remember whether he actually crashed or not, but he can "see" it happening.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

What have they done to Maxi? First the crusty looking beau and now squatting in squalor?

Super Contributor

Will Maxie ever grow up? She acts like she's 12 years old and a dumb 12 year old at that, always making stupid choices. She just lost custody. Now she's going to get herself arrested? Sheesh. It might be a novel idea if the writers took an immature and stupid character and maybe, just maybe turned her into a strong and sensible woman.

Valued Contributor

Bwwaaaaah! Puglet- you are thinking far too critically. This is GH- where the writers think the viewers are as stupid as the characters.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the thread Sydney. Smiley Happy

I love Nina and Ava. They are both nutty . The actresses play crazy so well!!

I watched Ryan's Hope, for several years, back in the day. I am enjoying Delia's return.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

What happened today? A train derailed in the greater Pittsburgh area and the news cut in. Thanks.