Honored Contributor

Who Do You Like On The Voice

First off I have to say I love The Voice! My favorites are from Team Shakira Tess Boyer, Team Adam Christina Grimmie, Team Usher Josh Kaufman, and Team Blake Audra McLaughlin. I don't know what Adam was thinking when he let Josh go, I think he regrets it! Overall I love Josh and would like to see him win.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Do You Like On The Voice

Overall I think Blake has the best team, but each one has some great singers. Don't know who my overall favorite singer is yet, will have to hear more, but this is a great season.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the judges, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the show last night. Who was let go?? I think many of the singers are really good, but hope the voting doesn't get to be a popularity contest like some of the other TV shows.

Honored Contributor

There are some decent singers, but just like the past winners, I'm not seeing any major recording stars.......

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 corita said:

I missed the show last night. Who was let go?? I think many of the singers are really good, but hope the voting doesn't get to be a popularity contest like some of the other TV shows.

From team Shakira Dani Moz and from team Usher T.J. Wilkins. Tess Boyer from team Shakira was the instant Twitter save.

Honored Contributor

This season is a tossup for me. Last season I picked Tess to win the first night. This time? I tend to favor the least polished singers, like the cowboy guy. I guess I'm leaning towards country this time, because that's what he and my favorite women are, country. That would be Bria, Kristen and Audra. I think this is the best produced talent show on TV. I'm sick of the mean stuff.

Respected Contributor

Team Blake's Sisaundra Lewis!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Adam must be kicking himself for letting my favorite Josh get away. Also not a fan of his blonde hair!
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/24/2014 panda lady said:

Team Blake's Sisaundra Lewis!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I was not surprised that she did not make it to the finals. I thought she was too over the top -- voice, emotions and facial expressions!! She has a very strong voice, but just did not know how to lower the intensity!