Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS week of 04/21/2014

Any leftover Easter candy?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS week of 04/21/2014

MAMA....I didn't have one chocolate bunny or peep. No grandchildren, so I think I will go to the store on my lunch hour and see what's left, just for fun!!! Hope you had a good Easter and some candy too.

Frequent Contributor

It was a wonderful Easter. Great service in the a.m., lunch with the family and an afternoon spent hunting eggs, egg toss, egg in the spoon race and bean bag toss contest. The kids had a blast and the old folks enjoyed it also.

Now to DAYS...are we ready for the EJ and Sami show today? You may have a pinch of Marlena and Jennifer thrown in where they are discussing the perils of life with the Dimera family.

Nicole continues her digging into Liam's history and what she finds convinces her that he is dangerous, especially when she meets the ex and hears her story. She contacts Rafe for help.

Daniel faces a hearing at the hospital and all does not go well. Jennifer finds evidence at his apartment which initially makes her question his involvement in drugs but she investigates further.

Nick is up to his old tricks of trying to convince Gabi that she can trust no one but him. He convinces her that Sami is plotting to take Ari away and they head off to Aiden to draw up a custody agreement.

Enjoy the week.

Frequent Contributor

Well that just ticks me off. I wanted it out in the open for the world to see. Thought they did a pretty good job with the imagine scene.

Trusted Contributor

Well I am just , just grrrrrrrrrrrr infurated !!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.angry}

*** screams while resisting the urge to throw cup of coffee at tv !!!!!*** {#emotions_dlg.mad}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Once again, Corday has tricked up...and we fell for it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

On 4/21/2014 MamaWick said:

Once again, Corday has tricked up...and we fell for it.

I surely did , Mama! {#emotions_dlg.blushing} Couldn't wait until today's show. I am so aggravated !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Next week Liam follows Jen to the cabin, and she realizes how insane he is, but so does Nicole and she also goes to the cabin, one person is shot and dies.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, all I can say is it better be Liam.

Honored Contributor

About.com said

Dee Hall broke her wrist in 2 places

Greg Vaughn and wife split

Bryan Datillo having child with second wife