Respected Contributor

Is she really going to go through another reality series highlighting their troubled marriage? It makes me so uncomfortable when I see clips of it.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor
I know, I don't get it. I always think about the young kids of all these people on these reality shows and what they're going to think when they see these shows in the future.
Esteemed Contributor

When will she learn??? He cheated on his other wife when he began seeing her...what makes her think he won't do the same thing while he is married to her?? Some men are not ""made"" for a monogamous marriage!! I feel for their children...

Valued Contributor
On 4/20/2014 pommom said:

Is she really going to go through another reality series highlighting their troubled marriage? It makes me so uncomfortable when I see clips of it.

Bottom line is they are being paid to air their dirty laundry.
Super Contributor
On 4/20/2014 cyndog said: I know, I don't get it. I always think about the young kids of all these people on these reality shows and what they're going to think when they see these shows in the future.

Equally as important as these soul-baring, get-rich-quick, reality show schemes - or perhaps even more so - what will their children think when those kids are old enough to understand?

Tori's being paid a hefty amount for this latest infidelity-based reality show. Undoubtedly it's more income than her "acting career" has generated in the last decade. Her TV mogul dad, Aaron Spelling is dead and long gone. No one else is tossing jobs Tori's talent-challenged way these days. So it appears Tori's only ability is airing her dirty laundry in public, both in books and by milking the Reality TV cash cow 'til it dries up and finally people tire of her and her drama, whether it's aimed at a philandering spouse or a stingy mother.

Ms. Spelling isn't the only one who's noTORIous for tacky, tawdry, tabloid antics.

What about Kim Kartra$hian and her money-grubbing klan? Imagine when her kid grows up and learns exactly how a lewd, crude tape made her mom an Internet sensation and an international punchline to millions of jokes.

Then there's the train-wreck of Lindsay Lohan's life, displaying her dysfunction, post-rehab substance abuse, excuses, rationales, justification and lies each week on OWN as hypocrite Oprah mines ratings gold in every new mistake and meltdown, all while purporting to be "helping" Li-Lo on the road to sobriety and a career comeback.

Super Contributor
These people don't seem to have an ounce of pride.
Super Contributor

another drama..

Respected Contributor

I feel sorry for the kids. You never, or almost never, see a picture of Tori's kids laughing or even smiling. They always look sad.

Trusted Contributor

Went thru infidelity with my first dh. The last place I would have wanted a camera -was in my face, no matter what $$ were involved. Tori seems to be taking the $$- however she can make them.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

My opinion of Dean hasn't changed, as I thought he just seemed to reek of most things negative , from the start. No morals, no scruples, he just made my skin crawl. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Occasional Contributor
On 4/20/2014 TootyJane said:
On 4/20/2014 pommom said:

Bottom line is they are being paid to air their dirty laundry.

Some people will stoop to anything if there's a buck in it.