Valued Contributor

Can't wait to see the fall out when "Cassie" is totally uncovered in her scheme that Victor began. Also I guess Chloe is leaving the show and the girl who is replacing Kelly used to be on ATWT and she is a very good actress.

Box I wish they would get rid of Neil's former love interest who said she would never marry and a month later is married to someone else. Think she is a lousy actress and the storyline with her is ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor
U took the words right out of my mouth, ringer. It wasn't even a month after Leslie broke up with Neil that she claims to have married someone from online. Cady is a very good actress and I loved her on ATWT as Roseanna Cabot. I think she will play the part of Kelly more softly. The other one came on too strongly, IMO. What I want to see is when Sharon finally regains her selective memory loss. I notice that she hasn't forgotten that she burned the ranch down from a spoiler that I read.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I don't really think Leslie got married, I think she's pregnant. Will Neil bed Hilary who's 25 years his junior. Chloe, Phyllis, Adam, Billy & Katherine all gone. Poor Y&R. The guy playing Billy now is terrible. Amelia Heinle twittered that she will be preggers, but not in real life.