Regular Contributor
It's amazing how so many people get on the ranch, past security and to the Newmans front door. I know it's a soap opera, but come on the way Victor is the Newmans would have top notch security. It just makes me laugh when something happens and they always say " how did they get past security "lol. I am glad today though Nick finally saw "Cassie "
Honored Contributor
Yes, security is nonexistent, lol. Maybe I could get a job moonlighting there at night. I could sleep on the job, wake up refreshed and go to work on a real job during the day.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Excellent point.

Regular Contributor

I wondered about that too. Ian has gotten on the property to get to Nicki. And now the Cassie look alike is outside the window. Victor definitely needs new security.

Regular Contributor
lol she didn't see any security, even though there is an engagement party going on, and the last party they had at the ranch ended with shots fired. But no security around please Y&R writers you may write it but we remember the details far better than you.
Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Abby1967 said: lol she didn't see any security, even though there is an engagement party going on, and the last party they had at the ranch ended with shots fired. But no security around please Y&R writers you may write it but we remember the details far better than you.

You know, I think they remember what they wrote but just take the easy way out by ignoring things. Maybe they don't want to take the time to write it into the S/L or hire extras to stand around as security.

What I find the most strange is how B&B which I'm told has a smaller budget do to being a half hour show, has better outside scenery shots and inside sets. Brooke's house, Eric's house, even Katies's living room are lovely and spacious but Y&R hangs out in the park and the restaurants. Victor's new ranch is like a shoebox.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

The park, is the HOT spot!!!!! Lolol! They will be picnicking and barbecuing there soon!

Esteemed Contributor

Strange how everyone is always at the park bench at the same time, kind of like the bar.