Super Contributor

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED - Hallmark - Sunday, April 20th - 8/7c

Hoping to build on the success of its first foray into scripted dramatic series, Cedar Cove (which returns this summer), Hallmark Channel is launching Signed, Sealed, Delivered on Sunday, April 20th at 8/7c.

The pilot aired last year as a movie. When it wasn't saccharine sweet, it was deadly dull. Signed, Sealed, Delivered truly was nothing to write home about. Despite the valiant efforts of lead actor Eric Mabius, formerly of Ugly Betty, in a stuffy, one-dimensional role, this show is no Cedar Cove. If that's what you're expecting, you'll be sorely disappointed.

In addition to the regular cast, former Rhoda star Valerie Harper makes a guest appearance later in the season.

The official website for the show has photos, videos, cast bios, etc.
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/signedsealeddelivered/about

About the Series - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

From Martha Williamson, the creative force behind "Touched By An Angel"

The new original series "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" is a wonderful combination of romance, comedy and drama that follows the lives of four postal detectives who transform themselves into a team of detectives to track down intended recipients of undeliverable mail. Their missions take them out of the office and into an unpredictable world where redirected letters and packages can save lives, solve crimes, reunite old loves and change futures by arriving late but somehow always on time. The team includes charming Oliver O’Toole (Eric Mabius), a genius postal detective and the group’s leader; new team member, Shane McInerney (Kristin Booth), a technophile who brings 21st century sensibility to the group; free-spirited, “girl next door” Rita Haywith (Crystal Lowe) who has a photographic memory; and lovable Norman Dorman (Geoff Gustafson), a master in conventional research methods.

Honored Contributor

Re: SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED - Hallmark - Sunday, April 20th - 8/7c

Thanks. I did not know it was a series. I saw it on the guide but thought it was the movie I had already seen. It's on again Fri so I will record it. I also set it up to record Sun. I thought the movie was pretty good. I think they have a lot of good shows & movies on the Hallmark & Hallmark Movie channels. The only shows that are not all about killing, shooting violence type shows.

Smile

Respected Contributor

I don't believe I will watch this series as I was certainly disappointed in the movie. I had a hard time getting through it because it just seemed so tedious. I really enjoy many of the movies that Hallmark airs but not this one.

Now Cedar Cove is another story. Can't wait until they start the new season.

Super Contributor

"Time To Start Livin' " (S1/Ep02) repeats Saturday, April 26th at 11 PM ET. The next episode, "To Whom It May Concern" (S1/Ep03), premieres on Sunday, April 27th at 8 PM ET.
Trusted Contributor

I'm taping it but haven't watched them yet.