Esteemed Contributor

Anyone still watching? Is it me or is it getting boring, too many characters? Not like the original format.

Honored Contributor

IMO, it's never a good idea for a popular show to kill off its popular characters. When they decided to kill off Carter (and I don't know the RL reason), I lost interest in the show.

Same with NCIS. Once Ziva left, I also left. Can't get interested in the show without her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I believe Carter wanted to pursue other acting interests. Sometimes this backfires.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't disagree more. The show was riveting last night. I think my jaw dropped a couple of times near the end. And, of course, there's no episode next week.

I was never that invested in the Carter character, although they really didn't need to kill her off. They could have had her take a job with the FBI and maybe move somewhere else, leaving it open for her return. I think Fusco more than takes her place, and I love Shaw, but my real love is Harold. I loved him as Ben Linus, too.

Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2014 smokymtngal said:

I couldn't disagree more. The show was riveting last night. I think my jaw dropped a couple of times near the end. And, of course, there's no episode next week.

I was never that invested in the Carter character, although they really didn't need to kill her off. They could have had her take a job with the FBI and maybe move somewhere else, leaving it open for her return. I think Fusco more than takes her place, and I love Shaw, but my real love is Harold. I loved him as Ben Linus, too.

I so agree. My favorite is a toss up between Shaw and Harold.

Trusted Contributor

I'm also losing interest. I can't stand Root and I miss the format of a different number every week. I find myself fast forwarding through parts, which is what I do when I can't cut the cord with a show I watch.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Based on the previews, I was afraid Shaw was going to get killed last night. I like the turn in Root's character. You want to trust her, but you are never really sure. Harold has great chemistry with all the characters but he and John have something extra special.

I liked seeing John Heard last night.

Honored Contributor

I haven't liked it as much since they killed off Carter. I don't like Root (whatever her name is) at all. Lionel wasn't even on last night. I think they need to introduce a new partner for Lionel to be a regular.

Regular Contributor

I thought that was the father from the original home alone, and I like root, I too thought Shaw was going to be killed off, it was a bit different, kind of boring, almost likie a series finale

Honored Contributor

I just love Harold; then again I loved him when he was the evil Ben on LOST.

There is a bit too much violence and sometimes this show makes my head hurt, but I'm hooked.