Regular Contributor

Y&R. Victoria and Ben (stitch)

I think I'm starting to love them two together. I don't think I'd be saying that if the old billy was still on the show. Victoria and Ben just seem to click.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R. Victoria and Ben (stitch)

I like them together too. I don't care for the new Billy, I miss the old one.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I want to like Stitch, but I sure wish we knew what the secret Kelly is holding over him ......... something about he killed someone .......... was it her little boy, I wonder?

Trusted Contributor

I wonder how long it will take to find out Stitch's secret. Victor can't mind his own business so maybe he will investigate him.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Hooty said:

I want to like Stitch, but I sure wish we knew what the secret Kelly is holding over him ......... something about he killed someone .......... was it her little boy, I wonder?

I like Victoria and Stitch together too. I also wonder what the details are on the "murder" he committed. If he's not in prison it couldn't have been a true murder. I wonder why Kelly persists in calling it that. Maybe it had to do with a patient somewhere he was working as a doctor. But he seems confident in his doctor role. No doubt we'll find out sometime by the end of May (sweeps).

Super Contributor

Because Kelly is a witch - to put it mildly. I wish they would run her off.

I don't like Stitch with Victoria. She's such a whiner. But I agree that the new/old Billy and her have NO chemistry at all. I think this Billy recast has backfired on Y&R - not that it was their fault - Billy Miller wanted to pursue other things.

Contributor

I can't stand the new Billy , so I don't mind her and Stitch. The old Billy was so handsome, I just wish he were back!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, Billy is a whiner..I can't watch him anymore. Sure hope Vic is over him, Btw, she looks great lately, love her hair! Love the NEW Kelly too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Well, looks like she's like she has. She sure rubbed his face in her date with Stitch.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I, too, am loving the new Kelly ........... Caddy McClain, former Rosanna on ATWT!