Esteemed Contributor

DAYS SPOILERS, week of 04/14/2014

Did y'all get your taxes done?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Frequent Contributor

Re: DAYS SPOILERS, week of 04/14/2014

Someone must dislike Sonny. That was the worst shirt I have seen since the 80s.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL!!!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Frequent Contributor

Liam will try to blackmail Nicole this week but she will continue to try to get dirt on him.

Rafe punches Nick and don't you know that Nick returns a chilling warning for Rafe. Nick and Gabi will begin discussion on getting a custody agreement but Will uses that weapon first.

Eric tells Mom he is going to marry Nicole. Brady tells Theresa that he just can't see her anymore.

Last but not least, the incriminating photos show up at the mansion.

Honored Contributor

In the next few weeks Ben is being replaced by another actor.

Esteemed Contributor

Darn...I thought that actor was major hot! TPTB just don't give any of the new actors playing new characters a chance.

Honored Contributor

Help, I don't even know who Ben is.

Honored Contributor

Ben is Jordan's brother who has been working in Sonny's bar.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder why he has been fired?

Frequent Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Shelbelle said:

In the next few weeks Ben is being replaced by another actor.

The actor's name is Robert Wilson (was a male model on The Price is Right). Daytimeroyalty is where I got this info but it will be in SOD (if it hasn't already). Ran across something else interesting while I was over there. Some are speculating that Eve Donovan (Theresa's sis) who will be coming to town soon will be Ben's mom and that he and Jordan are stepbrother/sister. Some have even speculated that Jordan would be her child also but that seems a stretch to me.

If this comes to be, Eve showing up to see her child(ren) could mean a later arrival of the abusive father. Or, Eve could just be coming to help with Theresa altho I recall Eve not being such a nice person so maybe she's coming to just provide more Dan/Jenn angst. We don't need more of that since it slaps us in the face almost daily. I don't have a problem with the Dan/Jenn hookup but I am rather sick of the issues associated with them.