Esteemed Contributor

DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

Hi DAYSIES -

I hope Sami walks in on Nick and Gabi, but he will probably hide.

Trusted Contributor

Re: DAYS - No Spoilers Please - April 7th - April 13th

I hope so too!!!! I can hear her screaming now!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2014 twinsister said:

I hope Sami walks in on Nick and Gabi, but he will probably hide.

He'd better check out the closet before he goes in-there are usually one or two people already hiding in there.

Super Contributor

JUD:
He'd better check out the closet before he goes in-there are usually one or two people already hiding in there.

Honored Contributor

The word must be out about the closet-Nick used the bedroom.

I thought Nicole torched her sinful shredded evidence??? I guess Liam went back afterwards and found a clump untouched? Marlena would have been my first suspect but she's in the park with Hope-Daniel might but he trusts her I think, and he would have told Jennifer what he was doing. Must be Liam. He barely knows Nicole. He must smell blackmail.

For some reason Aiden looked much too young for Hope toDAY. He's one gorgeous guy. Too gorgeous.

Stefano. Why am I not surprised. Somebody ought to take that Dr. Garcia and hang her by her thumbs. What an awful doctor, blabbing other people's secrets, people who trusted her.

The meek little stupid Gabi finally opens her mouth. And why? To defend NICK? Seriously? A nutcase murdering psychopath? Perfect, Gabi. You and Nick. A match made in you know where. Go for it.

Super Contributor

LOVED the look on EJ's face when Stefano told him the he knows all about him and Abby !
Honored Contributor

In reality Aiden is 7 years younger than Hope.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2014 tace28 said: LOVED the look on EJ's face when Stefano told him the he knows all about him and Abby !

And I didn't see the whole show but I saw that -- I LOVED the way Stefano worded it. If anyone else said that it would be vulgar but how Stef said it, the way he just came out with it, I laughed so hard.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it didn't offend so much the way he said it. EJ's reaction was pure classic.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/7/2014 LoriLori said:
On 4/7/2014 tace28 said: LOVED the look on EJ's face when Stefano told him the he knows all about him and Abby !

And I didn't see the whole show but I saw that -- I LOVED the way Stefano worded it. If anyone else said that it would be vulgar but how Stef said it, the way he just came out with it, I laughed so hard.

Lori, so did I!!!! My mouth dropped and I bust out laughing. Only my STEFANO!!!!!