Honored Contributor

I haven't watched today's show (April 2nd) but I read where Lauren has some shocking news for Michael ............. do you think she is Pregnant???

Also, does anyone have any ideas what Ian told his attorney yesterday that he wants her to keep secret ........... that he is not Dylan's father, that Paul is?

Valued Contributor

Yes, she's pregnant. I would say she's a little long in the tooth for that now!

Only a soap would stretch so far.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I agree Cas, her son from way back Scotty should have children by now, she should be a Grandmother, LOL!

Honored Contributor

1. Nah .... Lauren ""suspects"" she's pregnant .... probably change of life. Makes more sense.

2. My guess is that IAN WARD IS STERILE ....... and Nikki's son Dylan is really PAUL'S SON.

Just my theories .......

Trusted Contributor

Good heavens, I just looked up Tracy's real age (plays Lauren): 50! 51 on May 29! Pregnant?! What are those writers on???

Honored Contributor

It is possible and I know 2 women who got pregnant after 50.

Valued Contributor

Yes, it is possible, but I surely wouldn't have wanted
to have another baby at that age. Life was just getting easier for me with the kids grown!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2014 Pook said:

It is possible and I know 2 women who got pregnant after 50.

Yes, I have heard women getting pregnant going through menopause, scary I know!

Honored Contributor

I just saw Billy Miller on this weeks CSI (Wed-4/3/2014). He is playing a policeman. Right in the beginning the police headquarters are attacked by a young gunman.

Billy plays some kind of policeman who seems to be a negotiator. I don't want to say any more about it in case some people DVR the CSI show and I don't want to spoil the show.

I think that is great news! I figured he'd land on his feet. He's way too good of an actor not to be on some prime time shows.

Just wanted you guys to know that Billy Miller has surfaced. I think we'll see him as a supporting actor this fall in some shows.

Honored Contributor

Actually as far as women getting pregnant in their 40's and 50's that is a time when women can get pregnant because they think they are going through menopause. Sometimes they stop using birth control or they think they can no longer get pregnant.

When a woman starts going through menopause it often starts much earlier than most people think. It doesn't happen over night but for some women it happens over a period of even 7 or 8 years. For some women it can be very slow.

I have known about 2 women who got pregnant when they were in their 50's. It happens more than people think it does and can.

The problem with this country is that it is so youth oriented not much is taught about menopause. You'd be surprised how many women know very little about the mystery of menopause (more know about how terrible it is than know the real details of it).

It is sad really. This generation is getting older (Baby Boomers like myself (I'm 67) are more and more becoming widows and widowers).