Trusted Contributor

Sorry I'm late posting this as I just remembered! The new season started tonight but is re-airing at 1am EST on E!. On the last season finale baby Duke's gestational carrier said that she would carry another baby for them. I'm excited to see what happens.

Super Contributor

Doesn't she only have two eggs left? Bill is much more hands on than she is.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know how many eggs she has. Just know they have several embryos stored.

Honored Contributor

Who are these people?

Super Contributor

Delphine did NOT say on the finale that should would carry another baby. They left us hanging with her answer until the new season started a few weeks ago. It looks like it might not happen after all if you look at previews. Of course, previews are not always what they seem. I love G and Bill, but if they are going to have another child, they need to perhaps cut back on their work schedules. They don't need the money. It seems like they are busier than ever since the had Duke.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/5/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Who are these people?

I don't have time to explain all their accomplishments but if you type in Bill Rancic Wikipedia and Giuliana Rancic Wikipedia you can read all about them. Wikipedia doesn't even begin to cover all the charity stuff they do and other projects as well.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree about their work schedule. If you notice he's always with the little boy. In the early episodes after the baby was born you ALWAYS saw Bill carrying the baby.

Every time she tried to even hold him Bill would move him away. She started making jokes about not being able to hold the baby.

I don't care for Bill. I think he is what some people call an Alpha Male. I used to watch him on that Donald Trump show. I didn't care much for him there. I like her a lot. I keep saying, if she likes him he must be ok, but I can't bring myself around to caring for him.

He does love her very much. He puts her down a lot though. Does anyone else notice that or am I just being overly critical? I don't mind listening to other people's take on things.

I am sure that lady will give the OK. Didn't you catch at the end of the show when she had the baby in the delivery room and G was talking then already about another baby and right there Bill said something about the fact that she needed to let what's her name move into the house 'we bought them' first.

That's ok with me. They have the money, might as well spend it. They both work really hard and travel a lot.

G has been on HSN this weekend and again today. She doesn't travel with the baby. He does though sometimes.

Indirectly, I know some people who have a little information on them. Like I said, he's more of an Alpha Male.

Honored Contributor

I love the show. I just don't like that they are re-enacting the events. I mean, they aren't 'living' the moment, they already have. You might say the show is scripted. They do a great job of this, not saying that, I just mean they've already done what they are 'acting out'. I guess all reality shows are like this. I don't watch any others.

Honored Contributor

I don't know how long ago this season was filmed but you would think if they were expecting again, the public would know by now.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show. The amount of love he shows for his wife is genuine and you can tell their love is not fake.