Super Contributor

Jennifer Lopez - something is different

I can't put my finger on what's different about JLo's looks this year on American Idol.

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez - something is different

I thought her makeup last night was all the wrong shades for her skin tones...all the other weeks I feel she looked incredibly gorgeous as usual...but last night she looked sickly in the white eye-shadow and bright red lip gloss.

Respected Contributor

last night, it also looked like she didn't have any eyeliner or mascara on. i think she's been beautiful all season. i wish i had that hair!

Honored Contributor

Not a fan.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's true. I saw her for as long as it took me to flick through the channels, but the internet says that she's had some kind of surgery.

Good grief! Just when was she supposed to have that done. These days they can put on shadow makeup, this eyeliner and that and make a person look totally different.

Who knows? What I saw she looked different but I thought it was her eye makeup.

Trusted Contributor

My opinion is, no one looks good in the new bright red lipstick,yuk,she looked awful,when she wears a light make up [lipstick] she looks softer and more natural. I am sure she uses botox,just look at her earlier movies.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

It was definitely her eye makeup. The light/white shadow made her look terrible.