Valued Contributor

Not sure I am interested in this as it is just too bizarre but I may see the first episode and see if it is pulled in 2 weeks. Just don't think it will fly with most people especially since we are beginning Lent in a few days so the timing is poor in my opinion--religious or not.

Honored Contributor

Not my speed, I will be sticking with Good Wife at that time.

Super Contributor
I don't know - I might DVR this; it looks interesting to me & I'm curious to see how this will play out.
Honored Contributor

I would watch this if I didn't already have enough shows to watch. I watch or DVR The Good Wife and Game Of Thrones is coming back. I have too much to record and am not looking to add another show.

Frequent Contributor

There was only one resurrection........that of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

Super Contributor

Probably I'll sample the premiere, but it sounds a little Sixth Sense ("I see dead people") creepy. Omar Epps was Jimmy Kimmel's guest earlier this week and he said that those who return from The Great Beyond remain the same age that they were at their TOD, even though friends and relatives grow older. Frozen in time - VERY CREEPY!

Actually I'm looking forward to The Good Wife at 9 PM ET on CBS, especially the 3-episode arc that begins Sunday about the "election irregularities", followed by Revenge at 10 PM ET on ABC. With Betrayal concluded, this frees up the schedule juggling that I've done since September.

Honored Contributor
On 3/6/2014 keri said:

Probably I'll sample the premiere, but it sounds a little Sixth Sense ("I see dead people") creepy. Omar Epps was Jimmy Kimmel's guest earlier this week and he said that those who return from The Great Beyond remain the same age that they were at their TOD, even though friends and relatives grow older. Frozen in time - VERY CREEPY!

Actually I'm looking forward to The Good Wife at 9 PM ET on CBS, especially the 3-episode arc that begins Sunday about the "election irregularities", followed by Revenge at 10 PM ET on ABC. With Betrayal concluded, this frees up the schedule juggling that I've done since September.

Me too, Keri, I will finally have a Sun night routine where all my shows are on, but no taping involved, I look forward to it!!!

Esteemed Contributor

For me it would be a dream come true, I will watch it if I don't become too emotional.

Valued Contributor
This show seems like it might be a version of another series ""The Returned"" on the Sundance Channel. I'll DVR the premiere and go from there.
Respected Contributor
On 3/6/2014 TootyJane said: This show seems like it might be a version of another series "The Returned" on the Sundance Channel. I'll DVR the premiere and go from there.

I watched The Returned on the Sundance Channel, which I liked. It was very atmospheric, maybe even creepy,(and subtitled to boot) but didn't really answer any questions when the first season ended.

I read that even though these two shows sound alike they are different and come from two different source materials. I'm not sure I'm going to like this one (maybe because it just doesn't sound as good as the series on Sundance) but I'll DVR it to begin with.