Esteemed Contributor

Just read on Yahoo she will not be returning for the next season. No word on her replacement.

Regular Contributor

Re: Brooke Burke gone from DWTS

Won't miss Brooke at all. They also fired the Harold Wheeler Band; they were really good.

Honored Contributor

Would Julianne Hough come back as co-host? I'm not sure how her film career is going, but she'd be a good fit.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Read online tonight that Erin Andrews is the replacement. I've never cared for Samantha Harris or Brooke. In the last 8 or so years I've watched about 2 hours of this show which IMO jumped the shark ages ago.

Honored Contributor

Erin Andrews is an interesting replacement. I wonder if that means she's leaving Fox Sports? She's been pretty heavily featured on there and that's a pretty much full-time job while DWTS is only for a few months of the year. ABC owns ESPN though, so maybe she's also heading back home to ESPN from Fox Sports?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 gardenman said:

Erin Andrews is an interesting replacement. I wonder if that means she's leaving Fox Sports? She's been pretty heavily featured on there and that's a pretty much full-time job while DWTS is only for a few months of the year. ABC owns ESPN though, so maybe she's also heading back home to ESPN from Fox Sports?

gardenman, I was just reading this morning when I goolged to find out who Erin Andrews was that she will not be leaving ESPN. She will do as another ESPN sportscaster does ....the guy that co-hosts with Kelly (used to be Kelly and Regis). I can"t remember names this morning, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 2/23/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/23/2014 gardenman said:

gardenman, I was just reading this morning when I goolged to find out who Erin Andrews was that she will not be leaving ESPN. She will do as another ESPN sportscaster does ....the guy that co-hosts with Kelly (used to be Kelly and Regis). I can"t remember names this morning, lol.

Michael Straihan, he commutes from NYC to LA on weekends and back for 9 AM with Kelly on Mon.

Valued Contributor

Friends that went to recordings both said Brooke didn't speak to fans or shake hands or even talk with the staff In between takes.....I guess others joked with the crowd and let them take pics! which was fun! Carianne (sp) had body guards and didn't go near audience either. I won't miss Brooke she always bugged me!
Respected Contributor

I think Erin might be a good fit.

I wasn't crazy about Samantha....until Brooke came to the show. She was about as exciting as a cardboard cutout. And she certainly wasn't good at impromptu questions & answers.

I'm also glad the music group is being replaced- I thought they were pretty bad. I hope this show will match the music to the dance more often. When I watch a Tango, I don't want to hear an Aerosmith song!

Honored Contributor

Ever since DWTS changed the format with the couples sitting next to the judges she really didn't have as much to do. I really don't think they need anyone in this role.