Not applicable

Without further adieu, I would like to announce that her show got the axe. Couldn't watch her anyway..... what will the Q do now, didn't they partner up with her???

Super Contributor

Re: Bethanny Franel cancelled!

TY posted last Friday (02.14) that BETHENNY FRANKEL's show was cancelled. http://community.qvc.com/forums/tv/topic/429591/what-odds-do-you-give-bethannys-show-of-going-on.asp... Although inferior, BF's wasn't the worst of the recent chat show crop. Remember Kartra$hian "mom"-ager, Chris Jenner's recent low-rated, feeble foray that lasted only five or six weeks in a limited, multi-market tryout before FOX pulled the plug?
Respected Contributor

Perez Hilton said

Good to know this Skinny Girl isn't giving up just because her talk show recently got cancelled!

After the news of her talk show not being renewed for a second season, Bethenny Frankel is going back to the food industry!

After the successful creation of her Skinny Girl cocktail line, we are hearing the former Real Housewife wants to get into the restaurant biz and has recently been talking potential partners about an idea!

An eyewitness said of the working mom on the go:

“Bethenny keeps going out to Long Island to talk to owners of a restaurant called 388 about partnering on a project. She was most recently there last week.

When she realized her show was on thin ice, she started looking towards the future.”

Contributor

FINALLY!!

Contributor

No surprise.That woman is annoying.

Super Contributor

I love her show. Not a fan of most of her reality-show guests, but I've always liked her - she's loud and up front and cute as a button. I love her clothes on the show.

I thought the show got renewed?

IMO, I'd rather watch her than Katie! LOL

Contributor

It seems pretty silly to be pushing the Bethenny link with David and Lisa now that there is no more Bethenny show.

Honored Contributor

I think I remember reading somewhere she was a trained chef - does anyone else remember that?

Esteemed Contributor

I never watched her shows anyway, so I won't be missing it.

Respected Contributor

Lots of screaming and screeching on her show. Don't watch.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown