Trusted Contributor

Tonight is the season finale for The Shahs of Sunset. I hope it gets renewed for another season.

Honored Contributor

They seemed to end the finale on a good note, but previews of the Reunion looks like all hello breaks out with Gigi and MJ again!!!

Honored Contributor

I felt so sorry for MJ last night. She seems so sweet and lost. It's like life's little joke. A woman spends all of her life trying to keep from getting pregnant, then sometimes she wants to and can't or in poor MJ's situation maybe waiting too long.

So sad. I really like "The mustache". He's sweet and funny. Hooty, did you think he was going to ask that guy to marry him?

I guess I knew because I read so much ahead on the internet.

Respected Contributor

I loved the finale. Very happy for Reza, though it was a little strange proposal - throwing that black plastic bag in front of Adam. But may be he was nervous. BTW how do you like his impressive Cartier collection in the closet ?

I felt for MJ , her mother is terrible, insensitive and cold. All of them are very lonely people. Look how sad when Lilly comes home all lone, eats take out food and goes to bed with her dog. GG with her eggs and constant raging...Asa and Michael are not happy either IMO.

HOPEFULLY NEXT SEASON WILL BE BETTER FOR THEM PERSONALLY.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is the cast's circumstances -- a perfect case of too much money and too much time on their hands! WOW!!!

Honored Contributor

Annabelle, I had read on Facebook a couple of day before the airing of this episode, that Reza was engaged, so yep I knew too!

Honestly, I cannot imagine GiGi or MJ being mothers ......... they cannot even take care of themselves must less a child ......... they both need to grow-up first!

MJ is a whiner, many of us did not have perfect relationships with our mother, grow up, get over it, and go to a therapist or shrink!!!

Respected Contributor

I loved this season of Shahs! It seemed really short, didn't it?

I'm a Housewives fan, but I'm getting sick of them....really don't care if I miss episodes (that applies to most of them- some I don't watch at all). I'll watch New York, since it hasn't been on in a long time. And I always watch ALL Jersey. The rest of them are pretty bad at this point. Very formula, & the longer the series last, the worse it gets.

Looking forward to both the real estate shows (New York was good last season!)

Respected Contributor

The new season starts tonight.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty  I know what you mean about moving on.  I only lived with my mother for the first 3 months.  I didn't blame her and later we reconnected.

Because of me forgiving and moving on my children had a wonderful relationship with her.

I'm looking forward to the new season too.  When does the Dallas housewives start?  Anyone know?  I keep seeing it advertised but don't pay attention to start date?

I like the NY version.  The Potomac version is pretty boring.  I think it was time for the LVP ladies to take a break (getting repetitive).

Hope all is well with you Hooty.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

Everything I read says none of the 'ladies' are pregnant.  Those are just rumors and not true.

Anyone know anything FOR SURE?