Respected Contributor

Chloe feels Adam death was for the best and freaks out when Chelsea plans to still go to Paris

Chloe steals Chelsea’s passport

Nick and Victoria are very upset when news that Victor knew Adam was the driver.
Knowing that Victor knew Victoria concern when Billy fines out

Ian makes a pass Avery is shaken

Lily confronts Colin

Chelsea shows up at Delia’s foundation Chloe and Chelsea spar
Kelly and Victoria in a dramatic situation Kelly shades of fatal attraction...

A twist of events changes everything for Sharon and Nick

An unexpected connection is revealed
A new Psychiatrist for Sharon Dr. Janet Mead (Stephanie Erb 2/21

Super Contributor

I love the February sweeps, the shows always get good during them. Then sadly they get boring again.

I am disliking this Kelly character more each week. Glad that I saw she is going to be exiting the show. Too bad the role will be recast.

Do you think that Womack is going to come searching for Fen? I never understood how the writers could have Fen charged with murder when Carmine was clearly not dead, seriously how could the FBI (witness protection program) allow Fen who was innocent man to be sentenced to prison? Stupid writing....

Trusted Contributor

OMG - I just watched Friday's show and it appears Adam is alive? Somehow I just knew he wouldn't be dead. Victor will find out and sneak him out of the country with a new identity and no one will know.

Trusted Contributor

Sharon needs a new psychiatrist

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Old Ian makes a pass at Avery? Probably to get Dylan's goat.

Maybe he has a thing for blondes.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Wow, some of these evening gowns are gorgeous at the Delia gala at GCAC! Did you check out that neck/shoulder jewelry on Abby?

Esteemed Contributor

Chloe said horribly cruel things about Chelsea and Adam at the Gala..glad Chelsea overheard. Chloe is a mess!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Between Colin and Ian I'm grossed out. People are being really weird to Chloe. Jack's asst. finally revealed she actually doesn't know the boundaries. Victor...just UGH, blech. Sharon and Nick...like Victor and Nikki....OMG please NO!!!! {#emotions_dlg.blink} Why oh why do I watch? {#emotions_dlg.blushing} I hate myself {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor
On 2/13/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Wow, some of these evening gowns are gorgeous at the Delia gala at GCAC! Did you check out that neck/shoulder jewelry on Abby?

Chelsea and Abby look beautiful...I thought Chloe's dress was awful on her.

Jessa
Respected Contributor
On 2/13/2014 emmiesmom said:

Chloe said horribly cruel things about Chelsea and Adam at the Gala..glad Chelsea overheard. Chloe is a mess!

I was thinking the same thing.........she's wound tighter than an 8-day clock.....she needs professional help big time.