Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ February Thread

I'm looking forward to the addition of Donna Mills to the cast. Ratings are up even though ABC is making it very difficult to watch online.

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

Who do you think she will be, and how on earth did a Cassadine get to be head of the WSB, and don't tell me Stavros has returned from the dead again????

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder how many "dead" Cassedines will resurface???

Please end the Heather story asap. It is really getting old!!! Who are the people running this institution?

What has happened to the WSB? Obviously international crime is alive and well, not to mention being untouchable. A bit bizarre.

Trusted Contributor

I agree end the Heather storyline.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Who do you think she will be, and how on earth did a Cassadine get to be head of the WSB, and don't tell me Stavros has returned from the dead again????

Robin will bring him back. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Robert just went back to the WSB, right? Wonder if he'll use that (or the rumored recast of a certain mob enforcer) to hold over Robin's head?

I just hope they bring back my beloved Stefan.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Dunno, may be Sila's mother-in-law?

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 gardensla said:

Robert just went back to the WSB, right? Wonder if he'll use that (or the rumored recast of a certain mob enforcer) to hold over Robin's head?

I just hope they bring back my beloved Stefan.

I am so sad to see Tristan Rogers leave. He is going to another Soap, so we won't see a return of Robert Scorpio in the near future. Who is Stefan? I am not placing him.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I am so sad to see Tristan Rogers leave. He is going to another Soap, so we won't see a return of Robert Scorpio in the near future. Who is Stefan? I am not placing him.

Stefan Cassadine, uncle to Nik, former lover of Laura and Katherine..........

Super Contributor

Oh yeah. I think he went back to DOOL to reprise his original character. gH killed him off, not that death means anything to GH.