Regular Contributor

What are they doing to Wendell Bray??

He has Ewings Sarcoma!! A virulent bone cancer.

Just really love Wendell. Think he's a honey. He finally decided to stay and fight the disease instead of taking off and doing everything he has wanted to try.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you see this actor on the NCIS repeat last night?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Here's more info on the Wendell Bray cancer storyline in an interview with the actor who portrays him, Michael Grant Terry: http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2014/01/17/bones-post-mortem-michael-grant-terry-talks-about-t...

Honored Contributor

I really get into that show and the news made me sad. The ending was great and I hope Bones helps pay for the best treatment possible and that he survives.

Super Contributor

Apparently there's no such thing as job security for the Jeffersonian's interns and research assistants. I was watching a repeat of an old episode that included the endearing Ryan Cartwright as Vincent Nigel-Murray. I really liked that quirky British member of the team. Remember what happened to him? The way that they dispatched him was so random and so shocking. I hope Wendell survives.

Viewers establish such an empathy with these characters, therefore it's so difficult to see anything bad happen to them or to see them depart. Let's hope that the next one on the chopping block isn't the brilliant and hilarious Dr. Clark Edison (Eugene Byrd).