Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ January Thread

Happy New Year! What stories do 'we' want to see this year?

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January Thread

I am a huge Robert and Anna fan. I've never really liked Duke. I know it won't happen because Tristan has signed on to another soap, but I'd love to see Anna and Robert reunited, plus I like Robert and Luke working on capers together.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to see storylines wrapped up. I hope Britt will do the right thing.

Now that Soapnet is off the air will any other station pick up GH?

Respected Contributor

Yes, please wrap up this whole baby storyline. It's been a year already. Give Lulu and Dante their baby--they have suffered enough. Also I want to see the judge give Maxi her baby, and I think he should reconsider his initial decision to make her wait six months before seeing her daughter, given that Robin is alive and her "demise" was part of the decision.

Respected Contributor

Oh and Happy New Year to you too Sydney!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for this thread, Sydney.

You ladies are a great help filling in the blanks for me. I used to watch in the Luke and Laura years. I did not watch for YEARS and just started again. I started when Maura West came on to GH. I love her!!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

All the baby stories (Dante/Lulu, Britt, Maxie) need to come to good, happy endings. However Sabrina's baby will become the new focus! Ava and Morgan need to go. I don't see Robin and Patrick ending up in a happy marriage! Sam and doc will probably have a big issue about his secret life - whatever it is!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy and healthy2014 to all!

Kelly Monaco is a beautiful woman!!!!

Once again, Lulu' s focus is all about her. Dante lost the child too. It is beyond time for Britt to tell the truth! Where will Lulu go....straight to Maxie' s apartment, no doubt.

I just can't get reinvested in SCRUBS; I do not think Robin will stay around for any length of time.

Welcome dmod! We all love our GH. Always nice to have more ideas and opinions. And, a big thank you to Sydney for starting our conversations every month!!!!!

Super Contributor

Agree with everything above with the baby stuff!!

WOW, that new cop {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

So Lulu is running off ... back to her old apartment and right into the arms of the new cop? Will she have to fight Liz or Carly for this hunk? Maybe Liz can console Damte. Maybe Brit can give them Ben to glue up their relationship. Too many wild stories with no ends in sight.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."