Respected Contributor

If what this blogger said did happen is true either the person would be fired or suspended but we live in a crazy mixed up world and mixed signals...

Because we live at the times of the Whims of Men it is like moveable chairs nothing is consistence and hands clean enough to judge is hard to fine.

If what happen is it totally accurate and to what degree meaning exaggerations, might even have been a set-up, no one knows the degree or enough details to make an honest assessment.

One thing for sure the PC police help build this kind of climate.

Sony trust me is no angel here if any of you understood Baphomet but they sure were not going to get caught up in sexual harassment law suit!

Quote mmtea: Michael Muhney Tea

A very reliable source told me that Muhney was sexually harassing Hunter King, who plays Summer. He fondled her breasts once and did it again when they were hanging out with the actor who plays Fenn. King wasn't having it and neither was SONY. She is of age (19) but he's 38 and married! Apparently she went to the higher ups and he was dismissed.

JFP is NOT the villain in this- she actually did fight for him to say (and perhaps settle the dispute within the cast) but SONY insisted he be let go, likely to avoid a possible lawsuit and terrible publicity.

Which makes the interview that Muhney gave all the more disgusting.

I believe there was a Blind Item about this in SOD not long ago, and I almost wonder if Branco's BI was about this as well.

Anyhow, that's the 411 on why he was let go- hence DD and Logan saying there was more to the story and Giddens keeping quiet. They're all in the know. Why else would Daytime Confidential not have put out an outraged story, as much as they diss JFP's Y&R?

This makes me even MORE disgusted by Branco- you'd think he has the whole story, though maybe all of the reliable sources know better than to tell him anything