Christmas in July(R) Sale
14 Members and 12094 Guests Online

TV Talk

Y&R: Monday Spoiler

Started 1386440230.35 in TV Talk | Last reply 1386612948.81 by emmiesmom

Michael and Lauren plan an anniversary celebration.

Christine discovers that Paul kept a secret for Nikki.

Victor and Nikki argue.

Courtney admits she lied about Zach.

Chelsea devastates Chloe, who realizes she thought she'd kidnapped Connor.

Nikki reaches out to Dylan with a phone message.

Victor tells Dylan to stay away from Nikki.

Page 1 of 1
SharonKay1386453401.7933789 PostsRegistered 3/16/2008Ohio

Thanks! I'll fast forward through all the Lauren/Michael stuff. (I record the show and watch it in the evening).

I'm so glad Chloe didn't kidnap Conner. Of course we were led to believe she had but I'm glad the writers didn't go there for her character.

I know she's not on Monday's show, but it looks like Lily's cancer has come back, doesn't it? I really don't think I'm up for that type of storyline. I usually fast forward through all the Lily/Cane stuff but I actually watched it on Friday so I'm thinking that's what is going to happen.

Get rich quick - count your blessings

Sharke1386456702.1077297 PostsRegistered 8/19/2010

My sister hollered "she's pregnant" and I hollered how can she be pregnant she has no uterus LOL sister said back "you got to remember this is a love show anything can happen".

that's stretching the imagination............

panda lady1386461372.1871308 PostsRegistered 5/14/2011

I am also glad that Chloe did not kidnap Connor. That poor baby has been through enough and Chelsea and Chloe's friendship would be over.

I am sooooo tired of the high and mighty Victor Newman. If he isn't in charge of any situation, he goes "postal"!{#emotions_dlg.blink} I am not usually a vengeful person, but maybe the Christmas party in the park will reek havoc on his health and put him in his place!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

emmiesmom1386463737.8133583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010
On 12/7/2013 panda lady said:

I am also glad that Chloe did not kidnap Connor. That poor baby has been through enough and Chelsea and Chloe's friendship would be over.

I am sooooo tired of the high and mighty Victor Newman. If he isn't in charge of any situation, he goes "postal"!{#emotions_dlg.blink} I am not usually a vengeful person, but maybe the Christmas party in the park will reek havoc on his health and put him in his place!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I never liked Victor, but he's just too much now..I try not to watch when he's on..he's mean to everyone! I just want Delia's killer found, enough already!

panda lady1386465850.4931308 PostsRegistered 5/14/2011

I agree, emmiesmom! Victor blasted Nikki about not trusting him to tell him the truth and get him to help her and then lays into Dylan about leaving Nikki alone. This is exactly the reaction she expected from him and wanted to avoid. How many secrets has he kept from her over the years? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I, too, want them to find and prosecute Delia's killer. Hopefully 2014 will breath fresh new life into these boring storylines!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

emmiesmom1386470342.6073583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010

I agree, emmiesmom! Victor blasted Nikki about not trusting him to tell him the truth and get him to help her and then lays into Dylan about leaving Nikki alone. This is exactly the reaction she expected from him and wanted to avoid. How many secrets has he kept from her over the years? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I, too, want them to find and prosecute Delia's killer. Hopefully 2014 will breath fresh new life into these boring storylines!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree pandalady..I love pandas, do you watch the panda cam?? Better then any soap, lol!

http://www.zooatlanta.org/1212/panda_cam

Last edited on 12/7/2013

panda lady1386475642.251308 PostsRegistered 5/14/2011

Hi emmiesmom, I am so glad to meet another panda lover. Yes, I watch the panda cam constantly. Thanks for sending the link. That might inspire other posters to go there and experience watching these wonderful animals. They are growing up so fast. I am sure mama Lun Lun loves her new challenge to raise two cubs at the same time!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Hubby and I live in the metro Atlanta area. I actually won a contest to be able to attend the naming ceremony this past October for the twins. It was so nice! I teach Kindergarten and I am known affectionately at school as the "panda lady". That was the inspiration for my nickname.

Have a blessed Sunday, friend! I look forward to discussing more Y & R next week!!

Panda lady

Javala-la1386484637.9172570 PostsRegistered 12/28/2006

I never liked Victor, but he's just too much now..I try not to watch when he's on..he's mean to everyone! I just want Delia's killer found, enough already!

LOL When Victor reads the report his investigator left he will know it is Adam and most likely will blackmail Adam in order to see his grandson...

And the fall out between Adam and Chelsea will happen unless Adam has the courage to turn himself in!

This is got to be one of the worst things to run over someone who you did not know was there and on top of that being a child and also already being the town pariah.

With all of the emotional bias I have read on the Q-talk just because someone despises the person already for all of the dastardly deeds he has already done in the pass, "two wrongs don't make a right" in the world I grew up in, but times have changed sadly too many allow emotions and dislikes to cloud the facts!

One does not have to like a person to do the right thing even if for the survival of their own self worth.

Strive To Always Love One Another Face The Future With Faith
" Hippocrates also advised, "Leave your drugs in the chemist`s pots if you can cure your patient with food."

emmiesmom1386543733.283583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010

Hi emmiesmom, I am so glad to meet another panda lover. Yes, I watch the panda cam constantly. Thanks for sending the link. That might inspire other posters to go there and experience watching these wonderful animals. They are growing up so fast. I am sure mama Lun Lun loves her new challenge to raise two cubs at the same time!{#emotions_dlg.wub} Hubby and I live in the metro Atlanta area. I actually won a contest to be able to attend the naming ceremony this past October for the twins. It was so nice! I teach Kindergarten and I am known affectionately at school as the "panda lady". That was the inspiration for my nickname.

Have a blessed Sunday, friend! I look forward to discussing more Y & R next week!!

Panda lady

I love watching the pandas and seeing the Mama cuddle them and kiss them! You are blessed to live in Atlanta and see them! Pandas are so cute..I love all animals, and its a pleasure to meet you! Lets hope we can keep Sharke here, I am a newbie like you! Emmie is my little min pin that I adore! She discoverd my heating pad today and looked like she was in heaven. It was18 for a high today! Ugh! Do you know about the Housewives of Atlanta?? Don't be Tardy?? Kim Wozniak should be having her twins anyday, I also have twins. I adore her, she got alot of flack from the other housewives, its a snarky world out there!

Emmie's mom

SharonKay1386554979.9473789 PostsRegistered 3/16/2008Ohio
On 12/7/2013 Sharke said:

My sister hollered "she's pregnant" and I hollered how can she be pregnant she has no uterus LOL sister said back "you got to remember this is a love show anything can happen".

that's stretching the imagination............

LOL! I never thought of her being pregnant! That's funny.

I was thinking about this some more (apparently I need to get a life) and I now wonder if the writers just want us to think her cancer has come back but something else is going on. Who knows! I guess we'll find out soon.

SharonKay1386555143.4233789 PostsRegistered 3/16/2008Ohio

I actually like Adam and feel very sorry for him during this time. It was obviously an accident and he didn't even know he hit Delia. I wish he'd come forward as soon as he found out about the hit and run because he does look guilty now.

I've only been watching since Feb so I don't know all the bad things he's done to others. As I said, I like him and think the actor playing him is doing a wonderful job portraying his anguish.

Also, that baby sure does love him and I love to see the way he smiles at his "dad"

Sharke1386555381.2637297 PostsRegistered 8/19/2010

What's so weird is the Dr.'s just told her she was clear and "cancer free", then, they call her up on phone and want to see her on Mon. I'd ask what the problem was while on the phone.

panda lady1386556225.771308 PostsRegistered 5/14/2011

Hi emmiesmom,

That is so sweet that your nickname is dedicated to your furbaby! DH and I had a mini dachshund until 4 years ago when she crossed rainbow bridge. We haven't had the heart to adopt a new furbaby. Hopefully I will get there someday! No, I don't know the housewives. I just know of Nene from Celebrity Apprentice. I have been trying all day to let Sharke know that she is loved and appreciated here. I don't want her to let others steal her joy!

I look forward to many more conversations with you about Y & R on this forum, along with Sharke and our other friends. Give your twins a hug for me!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

emmiesmom1386557683.523583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010
On 12/8/2013 panda lady said:

Hi emmiesmom,

That is so sweet that your nickname is dedicated to your furbaby! DH and I had a mini dachshund until 4 years ago when she crossed rainbow bridge. We haven't had the heart to adopt a new furbaby. Hopefully I will get there someday! No, I don't know the housewives. I just know of Nene from Celebrity Apprentice. I have been trying all day to let Sharke know that she is loved and appreciated here. I don't want her to let others steal her joy!

I look forward to many more conversations with you about Y & R on this forum, along with Sharke and our other friends. Give your twins a hug for me!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

Hi pandalady! I hope you get another fur baby soon! I waited almost 6 years after giving my shih tzu away when the twins were small. It was hard but he was stressed having the little boys always after him. I got a japanese chin when the boys were 8 and he is the sweetest dog. He and my mother's japanese chin live with my ex. I didn't feel it was fair to bring them to an apartment..but I have little Emmy. I bet your mini dachshund was a doll! I so love dogs, kitties too. My older son has 2 kitties and they're so pretty!

Well, hopefully Sharke will continue the spoilers, we have tried our best!! We love you Sharke! Will give the boys a hug, also want you to know how much I appreciate teachers! The boys loved their kindergarten teacher! She had all kinds of pets in her room..an iguana among other things.. and a couple of couches to make her room look like home..the boys looked at her as another mother!

panda lady1386558759.2431308 PostsRegistered 5/14/2011

Aww, emmiesmom, thank you for your kind words about teachers! That means so much to me! DH and I do not have children of our own, so the past 21 years, have had the joy to teach and make a difference in the lives of children. Your boys sound so sweet! Hugs and prayers to you, your family and your furbabies! Have a blessed evening!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

emmiesmom1386599845.7733583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010
On 12/8/2013 panda lady said:

Aww, emmiesmom, thank you for your kind words about teachers! That means so much to me! DH and I do not have children of our own, so the past 21 years, have had the joy to teach and make a difference in the lives of children. Your boys sound so sweet! Hugs and prayers to you, your family and your furbabies! Have a blessed evening!{#emotions_dlg.wub}Panda

Panda lady, I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for your kind words!

LuvitorLIT1386605804.1072857 PostsRegistered 3/23/2005NYC

When the heck is the driver that hit Delia going to be caught so that this case that seems to be going on forever can be closed. The town is not that big; maybe it was someone driving through?

emmiesmom1386612948.813583 PostsRegistered 6/22/2010
On 12/9/2013 LuvitorLIT said:

When the heck is the driver that hit Delia going to be caught so that this case that seems to be going on forever can be closed. The town is not that big; maybe it was someone driving through?

I agree!! I also detest Victor, what gives him the right to tell Dylan to leave Nikki alone? She is his mother, the whole sl is sick..IMO! I keep asking myself why I am watching it..I guess I need to stop. I think I could miss it for a month or so and it would still be the same. At least it looks like Fen will get out, I hate the prison scenes!

Page 1 of 1