Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/18/2013!!! Try #3!

Our poofer is very persistent today. Here we go again.

The end is here!!!! The only real suspense tonight is who will win that final stage of the HOH comp. Andy has been desperately working GinaMarie in case she wins. He seems to have convinced her that the jury will respect her more and be more likely to let her win if she takes him (a competitor) over Spencer (a slug) who would be an easy win for her. I'm not sure how much GinaMarie is really buying that argument, but Andy is selling the heck out of it. I suspect the diary room is also pushing that angle to try and get Andy to the final two. I think the worst case scenario for production is a GinaMarie/Spencer final two. Andy's not much better (if any,) but he might be a tick more spinnable for them. I figure the final two will be Spencer and whoever wins the final stage. Even these two dummies are smart enough to know to take Spencer for the easy win. I'd be shocked if Spencer won.

We won't see much of anything on the feeds today as the houseguests pack their stuff and the house is readied for the final show of the season. The last stage of the HOH comp takes place inside the house, so the houseguests will be locked in the HOH room for much of the day while that's set up. Then they'll rehearse the show a few times and production will warn them nonstop to behave themselves on live TV. (They've been pretty horrible at it all season. They've had to kill the audio on every show so far this season.) GinaMarie is hoping that Candice doesn't provoke her into another screaming match on live TV. (Yeah, it's all Candice's fault.)

Tonight's show will open with Julie welcoming us all back. Then we'll get a brief recap of the season. Then we'll see the first stage of the HOH comp. Then maybe a bit of the discussiion from inside the house afterwards. Then likely either the jury meeting Dr. Will or the earlier evicted houseguests will get some air time. Then the second stage of the HOH comp will air. Then whichever group wasn't shown earlier, the evicted houseguests or jury will be shown. Then we'll have the live third stage of the HOH comp. Spencer will then run and greet the winner as though they're his best friend in the world and congratulate them. The final eviction will take place and either GinaMarie (most likely) or Andy will walk out and join the jury. Then the jury questions (what few there are) will be asked. Then the jury will be asked to vote for who they want to win and finding no key that says "No One" they will have to vote for one of the two remaining morons. Julie will then slowly and carefully draw each key from the box and congratulate the winner. Then the second place finisher will emerge from the house and be congratulated. Then the winner will emerge. Then Julie will announce that Elissa won America's Favorite Player and Andy will kill himself and Spencer will drop his pants and poop on the stage. (Both have sworn they'll do this on a number of occasions and they wouldn't lie about something like that.) Julie will then hastily end the show and run off to be decontaminated while the evicted houseguests gang up on the final three and beat them to death. GinaMarie will try to fight off those attacking her to get to her beloved Nick who will be surrounded by bodyguards to protect him from GinaMarie. It should be an entertaining show.

This season started out with so much promise, but pretty early on it became clear that it was the season of racists and the idiots who tolerated them. The twist of the MVP that was supposed to make it a no floater season ended up making it the exact opposite as the final three essentially floated their way to the end. Here's hoping production has learned a few valuable lessons from this season that they'll remember when casting for next season. It's been fun, but I'm really glad it's over.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!