Honored Contributor

Big Brother 15 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/07/2013!!!

And another night of former houseguest bashing continued after McCrae and GinaMarie were nominated. Andy tried to rally the Brenchel army to root for him. (Yeah, that's going to happen. Sure. Just as soon as they end the conflict in Syria they'll get right on that.) To further his case he's sticking to the story that Elissa voted out Amanda, that the rings were fake, and that Elissa was a horrible, horrible person.

Judd finally finished his drill sergeant punishments and McCrae and GinaMarie are no longer handcuffed. Spencer thinks GinaMarie has a child-like innoncence about her. (What kind of children does he know???) GinaMarie and McCrae agree they can't win against Andy in the final two and both have noticed how much time Andy and Spencer are spending together. I'm pretty sure Spencer knows he can't beat Andy in the final two also, so things could get a tad interesting if Andy doesn't win POV today.

Today we will have hours and hours of former houseguests bashing largely focused on Elissa. They'll briefly interrupt that to compete in the POV comp, then back to the bashing. I'm going to miss all of that because I will be watching whatever college football is on today to avoid having to listen to these morons any longer. I will peek in from time to time to see if the POV comp has taken place and who won, but at this point my interest in the game has diminished to the point where I'm just hoping someone boots Andy out.

I'll post back later after the POV comp when we know who won.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!