TSV(R) Preview
39 Members and 7663 Guests Online

TV Talk

The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2013 (includes spoilers)

Started 1367381442.65 in TV Talk | Last reply 1370046178.967 by rambocat

It looks like there are a lot of storylines going on right now - Steffy, Liam and baby, Brooke's menopause?, Caroline Jr's wacky behavior, Rick and Maya, Bill and Katie's marital problems, Taylor and Eric.

I also think Steffy will lose the baby. They don't need another baby on the show - it really doesn't add much. One of the spoilers was "a new life begins as another life ends". I wonder if this means Brooke moving into her menopausal life and Steffy losing the baby.

At least it seems to be a little more interesting right now. We know it won't last!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} lainey

A house without books is like a room without windows. ~Heinrich Mann

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next
Chihuahual­uv1367415502.797590 PostsRegistered 2/23/2011

Does anyone else think that Brooke is pregnant, instead of going through menopause? That would add a lot of drama to the show!!

I, too, think Steffy will lose the baby.

maddiecat1367422896.235548 PostsRegistered 5/24/2006

I think the writers will have Steffy lose the baby. She keeps saying how happy she is, and yesterday Liam said every day the idea of a baby seems more real.

Having Steffy lose the baby will test her relationship with Liam. Will he stay in the marriage or will Hope try to lure him away?

I wonder if somehow Hope will be responsible for Steffy losing the baby. Wouldn't that element add more drama?

goldmouse1367423078.26187 PostsRegistered 2/2/2013

Yes, Steffy will lose the baby. My question is, will Hope be there to "comfort" Liam? I think Brooke being pregnant will defiantly spice up the story line. She's a great one for rationalizing her actions especially with men. If its true how will she talk her way out of this one?

Pqfan1367425722.5276251 PostsRegistered 2/15/2006
On 5/1/2013 goldmouse said:

Yes, Steffy will lose the baby. My question is, will Hope be there to "comfort" Liam? I think Brooke being pregnant will defiantly spice up the story line. She's a great one for rationalizing her actions especially with men. If its true how will she talk her way out of this one?

I can't stand Liam and Steffy so I probably wouldn't like their baby either. LOL

Hope will probably be there "comforting" him.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That will be vey interesting if Brooke is pregnant.

How in the world will Brooke explain being pregnant with dollar Bill's baby!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Last edited on 5/1/2013

Last edited on 5/1/2013

maddiecat1367426159.65548 PostsRegistered 5/24/2006

Maybe Brooke will snap her fingers and get Eric back -- quickly! Somehow I don't believe Eric when he says he's committed to Taylor. I want to believe him, but there's the issue of his track record! And we all know that Taylor won't stop badgering Brooke, no matter how many times Eric asks Taylor to leave Brooke alone. Maybe he'll come to a breaking point and end this "relationship."

Chihuahual­uv1367427126.927590 PostsRegistered 2/23/2011
On 5/1/2013 maddiecat said:

Maybe Brooke will snap her fingers and get Eric back -- quickly! Somehow I don't believe Eric when he says he's committed to Taylor. I want to believe him, but there's the issue of his track record! And we all know that Taylor won't stop badgering Brooke, no matter how many times Eric asks Taylor to leave Brooke alone. Maybe he'll come to a breaking point and end this "relationship."

I think Eric absolutely would go back to Brooke if she snapped her fingers!

Blessed Mo­ther Of 31367441319.95780 PostsRegistered 4/5/2013
On 5/1/2013 Pqfan said:
On 5/1/2013 goldmouse said:

I can't stand Liam and Steffy so I probably wouldn't like their baby either. LOL

Hope will probably be there "comforting" him.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That will be vey interesting if Brooke is pregnant.

How in the world will Brooke explain being pregnant with dollar Bill's baby!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Last edited on 5/1/2013

I so hope that Steffie loses the baby...lol...but I still don't think he will go back to Hope. I just think he's happy just stringing her alone!

karol591367441386.091494 PostsRegistered 9/28/2006

We all know brooke can snap her fingers and get eric back, no problem

MrsT1367443144.412046 PostsRegistered 5/17/2008
I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but my guess is that Steffy won't lose the baby...she'll die and Hope will step in to be the mom. If anyone watches Arrow on CW (guilty), you'll know that she was the cheating sister in the first episode, and my guess she'll have survived the sinking of the ship and will show up on the show sooner or later. I'm thinking she wants to be more than "Steffy" and is actively looking to expand her resume. But who knows what she has up her sleeve...or what TB&TB writers have planned.

maddiecat1367443405.315548 PostsRegistered 5/24/2006

It would be hard to fathom Steffy dying, especially when her twin sister (Phoebe) died several years ago. Losing another daughter would send Taylor into a tailspin!

The actress who plays Steffy is often granted extended amounts of time off to take on movie roles, so why give up the steady gig?

Pqfan1367447697.956251 PostsRegistered 2/15/2006

He even looks stupid doesn't he?{#emotions_dlg.lol} DUH!

luvmyteddy1367461800.9838601 PostsRegistered 9/4/2010Land of Oz
On 5/1/2013 Pqfan said:

yep, he has to be in a fog. Just got married in real life, almost married Hopeless and now Steffy. How does he keep track of all of those epic lines he has! hahaha Nice work if you can get it...

Brooke's in for it now that Donna knows. She confides in her. Of course the door was open.

Blessed Mo­ther Of 31367467880.0280 PostsRegistered 4/5/2013
On 5/1/2013 Pqfan said:

Yes he does{#emotions_dlg.lol}

jenagal1367468654.5136285 PostsRegistered 10/21/2004Midwest: God's Country
There just has to be someone on the other side of that open door. Taylor? That would do it!!

Jenagal \\^. .^// When posting on QVC items let's be sure the item # is included. TIA.
My iPad posting means no paragraphs, small font, no highlighting, for starters. Sorry.

loveschoco­late1367503396.82710172 PostsRegistered 5/11/2012Ohio......GO BUCKS!!!!
Open doors, unlocked doors, people who have a key to everyone's house....

"Chocolate should be one of the major food groups!"

"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making a few more!"

goldmouse1367504167.387187 PostsRegistered 2/2/2013
On 5/1/2013 MrsT said: I hope you don't mind me jumping in, but my guess is that Steffy won't lose the baby...she'll die and Hope will step in to be the mom. If anyone watches Arrow on CW (guilty), you'll know that she was the cheating sister in the first episode, and my guess she'll have survived the sinking of the ship and will show up on the show sooner or later. I'm thinking she wants to be more than "Steffy" and is actively looking to expand her resume. But who knows what she has up her sleeve...or what TB&TB writers have planned.

On the first episode she was washed out to sea and I doubt if she survived. Last nights episode was full of flashbacks, so my guess is we'll see her again, but only as a flashback.

If she doesn't lose the baby then that would mean we'll have to put up with many more weeks of her and Lame kissing and saying "I love you" and talking about baby names...yuck. I don't think the writers would kill her off. The H/S/L storyline is such an important part of the show. If she does lose the baby maybe she could take off to Paris for awhile to recover. That would give her time off to pursue other acting jobs.

Of course this is just all speculation on our part. Remember it was a fan who wrote the "Tribbles" episode of Star Trek. Maybe the writers should pay more attention to us.Smile

OOOPS.....My error. Turns out this is an Urban Legend. The writer is David Gerrold who appeared on an episode and also wrote the Tribbles episode. I had always heard it was done by a fan. Sorry 'bout that!Smile

Last edited on 5/2/2013

Last edited on 5/2/2013

Last edited on 5/2/2013

loveschoco­late1367505251.8410172 PostsRegistered 5/11/2012Ohio......GO BUCKS!!!!
Wow! I did not know a fan wrote the "Tribbles" episode of Star Trek!

"Chocolate should be one of the major food groups!"

"I've learned so much from my mistakes...I'm thinking of making a few more!"

Sooner1367507963.9815184 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I can't stand ANY of the Logans.

maddiecat1367525815.345548 PostsRegistered 5/24/2006

Mopey Hopey is really getting on my nerves! Why she continues to hold Steffy 100% responsible for the failure of the Hope/Liam relationship is beyond me. Why doesn't she blame Liam for his being so easily manipulated? No one forced him to be with Steffy.

If I were Mopey Hopey, I'd thank my lucky stars that Oliver is still around and obviously cares about her.

Sooner1367530098.95715184 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 5/2/2013 maddiecat said:

Mopey Hopey is really getting on my nerves! Why she continues to hold Steffy 100% responsible for the failure of the Hope/Liam relationship is beyond me. Why doesn't she blame Liam for his being so easily manipulated? No one forced him to be with Steffy.

If I were Mopey Hopey, I'd thank my lucky stars that Oliver is still around and obviously cares about her.

Is she a spoiled brat or what? JUST like her mother!

Daydreamer1367530523.1189 PostsRegistered 12/4/2007

Doesn't anyone close doors when they are talking about such private matters? Especially with Taylor running around with her suspicious mind and accusations.

I don't think that Steffy will carry full term. It would be interesting to see what Lame would do in that case. I just don't see another baby coming along.

jenagal1367531652.6836285 PostsRegistered 10/21/2004Midwest: God's Country
Brooke makes me ill. Hope's inception is the worst that Brooke could have done and I don't see any repercussions. Who gets it on with their daughters husband and then becomes PG. She just couldn't help herself with Deacon. Now she can't help herself with Bill. Well Taylor is going to get to the bottom of this and then all 4311 ought to break out. Donna will be overheard talking to Brooke about this, just wait and see. Taylor? I hope so!!! But Katie is not blameless for this mess either.Last edited on 5/2/2013

Last edited on 5/2/2013

Jenagal \\^. .^// When posting on QVC items let's be sure the item # is included. TIA.
My iPad posting means no paragraphs, small font, no highlighting, for starters. Sorry.

lainey1367543113.5373302 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
Why did Brooke confess to Donna that she slept with Bill? She should have just continued to deny it. You know now that 3 people know about it, a 4th soon will too. And I'm sure it will be Taylor.
I can't wait to see the male fashion show. I'm sure something will happen. lainey

A house without books is like a room without windows. ~Heinrich Mann

tucka1367545330.833068 PostsRegistered 11/30/2009

Yes she will probably lose the baby[riding her motorcycle].Good chance Brook is pregnant.And I don't blame her and Bill completely,Katie is the blame also, she kept throwing them together,breaking off with Bill,then going back ,she practically gave Bill to Brook. That doesn't clear Brook for her behavior,they should have waited a while at least. Now shes reminding Bill of there affair how stupid. I wish Liam and Steffie would ride off in the sunset and never be heard from again. Also getting a little tired of the Mayra cutsie look, either Caroline goes and stop this ridiculous game of fighting over Rick and why doesn't Rick break up with Caroline?Is he another Liam that has to string along two women at a time?The writers seem to like to write the story this way.Tucka.

jenagal1367603894.076285 PostsRegistered 10/21/2004Midwest: God's Country
"BROOKE, YOU'RE pregnant'. What a cliff hanger. Truly, I really didn't expect that.

Page 1 of 9
1 2 3 4 ...9Next