Fashion & Accessories Clearance
26 Members and 11361 Guests Online

Community

Attn: I am early as Will be Gone Tomorrow! What FINDS did you PURCHASE This Week? Fri/Sat too!

Started 1334278876.84 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1334510526.8 by KatherineW

I have been BAD. Here goes:

* 6 bottles of hand soap from B&BW

* 4 pair of shoes

* 4 outfits for my grandson

* 2 outfits each for neice and nephew

* A new grill pan from Wm Sonoma

* pink grapefruit hand soap Wm Sonoma

* New BB lip brush, BB eye shadow brush, and BB's PARTY fragrance ( awesome)

* 7 pieces from CWCreek

* Ulta=All paid for with old gift cards ={#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

2 "Earth" Pedicure pads

UD 24/7 eye liner in Ransom

UD 24/7 eye liner in Flipside

SIMPLE Cleansing Cloths

UD shadow in Grifter

Simple Day Cream with SPF 15 ( first time purchase)

Essie nail polish in Too Too Hot ( orangy/coral)

Essie nail polish in Nice is Nice ( light lavender)

Ordered my dad the new book Jackie and Me.

* More flowers - 6 pale pink knock Out Roses ((( FYI- the fountains at the Mall had all their waters flowing in pink for a Relay for Life Breat Cancer Walk. Made me cry. It was so beautiful and unexpected. )))

* Caramel Cake - YUM.

OK........hanging head in shame. JoElla I am counting on you to offset all these purchases!! Remember to add The upcoming weekend purchases too!!!

Page 1 of 2
KatherineW1334283341.728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

I forgot a couple of things:

SIMPLE cleansing wipes

SIMPLE daytime moisturizer with SPF. Olay has, for years, been the only SPF I have been able to tolerate so I am interested in how this works for me.

Katey12611334284158.9132972 PostsRegistered 8/30/2008Texas

Well. yesterday I bought Elta md 45 spf from Amazon and a Cookbook BBQ rubs like I need another one. Today I bought several Nordiware pieces through GMA Deals and Steals. I then went to Saks to buy the new Prada Candy Parfum gift set got two gifts with purchase and then bought a nightgown and a summer sleep sleep set nade of Prima Cotton so comfortable. Also bought the Spring Fragrance from Jo Malone. Shame on me....May buy a Bond No.9 too.

KatherineW1334288191.5228130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God
On 4/12/2012 Katey1261 said:

Well. yesterday I bought Elta md 45 spf from Amazon and a Cookbook BBQ rubs like I need another one. Today I bought several Nordiware pieces through GMA Deals and Steals. I then went to Saks to buy the new Prada Candy Parfum gift set got two gifts with purchase and then bought a nightgown and a summer sleep sleep set nade of Prima Cotton so comfortable. Also bought the Spring Fragrance from Jo Malone. Shame on me....May buy a Bond No.9 too.

Nice week!!!!

blueskies1334291841.4036921 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
My question is how you transported it all home ?! Ha! Sounds like someone had fun :D !!!

Opie : " The cage sure looks awfully empty , don't it , Pa ? "
Andy: " Yes, son . It sure does . ( He looks up and smiles . ) But don't the trees seem nice and full ."

KatherineW1334318031.00728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God
On 4/12/2012 blueskies said: My question is how you transported it all home ?! Ha! Sounds like someone had fun :D !!!

HAHA. Not ALL of it was purchased yesterday. The roses were bought Saturday- the cake SUnday. These were Sunday through yesterday purchases for me......and the weekend is comin.......{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Thank you for stopping by miss blueskies.....Did you post YOUR purchases????? {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

KatherineW1334318105.50728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

blue- I want DETAILS!!!!!! LOL

gardensla1334318954.36318618 PostsRegistered 9/7/2006Los Angeles, CA

Hautelook.com had M Labs at 50% off so I stocked up on their amazing serum, moisturizer, cleanser and hand cream.

The stuff is pricey even at 1/2 off but I love it better than all the Perricone and Roth I have tried in the past.

Fortīs fortūna adiuvat

fezmydoodle1334319435.407175 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012

FHI flat iron for daughter (20% off drug store online). Alpha Hydrox stuff (TJMaxx). Received Haute Look order...first time trying SKINN cleanser set and eye lash curler.

rnmom1334322371.7431369 PostsRegistered 2/11/2010

I ordered the Devita Vit C serum to try and also their SPF 30 moisturizer. I also got a refill on generic tretinoin from my family doctor.

We recently moved into a new house we had built so we've been buying household items like crazy, I couldn't even begin to list all the purchases!

Morning Mi­st1334322700.9872 PostsRegistered 4/12/2012Colorado Springs

Holy Cow Katherine{#emotions_dlg.wub} Don't you belive in downsizing?{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'm going to raid your home BTW{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

KatherineW1334325411.728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God
On 4/13/2012 Morning Mist said:

Holy Cow Katherine{#emotions_dlg.wub} Don't you belive in downsizing?{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'm going to raid your home BTW{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Come on over. Not that you would want them BUT I have 25 Bliss Hotel products I don't use but hate to toss. I have at least that much in other brands. No shelters, etc local.....

Suggestions, please??????????

chandeliers1334325629.594357 PostsRegistered 3/5/2008

I've had boxes delivered almost every day this week and can't even think what was in them! I didn't go shopping (brick and mortar) all week except for food!

Did buy $1000 worth of Lowe's and Home Depot gift cards and got a free $100 gas card. YAY!

Happy shopping!

JoElla1334328833.09710552 PostsRegistered 8/6/2006Texas

Katherine, I hope I didn't botch the job. Been really busy with my daughter and her arm.. I haven't been on much.

Hi everyone!! Hope everyone has been well and happy! I have missed everyone! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Since I have missed a few weeks worht, those don't count right {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I found a great new Revlon dupe!! It is called Runway Pearl! It is a Chanel dupe for the pearl that came out with the black pearl. Very pretty on!

I bought some Sinful Colors polishes, some fun corals and blues and a great gold glitter

A few L'oreal polishes Tangerine Crush, Because You're Worth It and Now You Sea Me.

Sally Hansen Xtream wear duo in Emerald City and Teeny Greeny Bikini.. for a buck at my local dollar store!

Pure Grace uber duos on AD... I don't know if it was qvc error or a moi error. Oh well, I do like it and seem to be plowing through the lotion

Revlon color stay eye quad in Inspired. (wild blue, tuqouise quad) Why not! I loved the colors and doubled up on coupons at Target! Practically free! LOL

Revlon Top Spead in the Target only color called First class (pretty blue) and Jelly (fun bright pink)

Okay now for this week.. {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

HEB has a killer coupon right now. 2.00 off any revlon over 3.50 so of course I had to take advantage of it {#emotions_dlg.devil2} They have the new Color Stay polishes for 4.97 I think so I picked up the following

Top coat and base coat

Pink Cafe *I have been wearing it for a week with very minimal chipping and just nail growth. Very impressed with these!*

Rain Forest

Spanish Moss

Pink Cashmere

Buttercup

Coastal Surf

Passionate Pink

Regular Revlon polishes in Make Mine Mango and Fearless

Then they had 1.50 off Sally Hansen all products. I am not a fan of the salon line, but love the Xtream line! with the coupon these came out to be under a buck!

Wet Cement

Blue Me Away

Lacey Lilac

Golden-1

Rockstar Pink *GLITTER YAY GLITTER*

Strobe Light *more glitter yay!*

In the Spotlight *glittery but insterad of glitter these are Holo tiny strips* I will report back on this one. this is my first time trying this type of glitter!

Essie Super Bossa Nova (3.00 yay clearance) and Jamaica me Crazy (3.00!)

Essie Armed and Ready and Overboard. I have been hunting these down!

From CVS

GANG! RUN AND SCAN YOUR ECB CARDS!!! I had a 15.00 off Physicians Formula skincare! I have read really good things about their new skincare line, and thought why not! I needed a new daytime SPF moisturizer, and not digging my Garnier oil free. So I picked up the Wrinkle corrector & firming moisturizer spf 15 for around 4 dollars.

I have only used it once, it felt thick going on but sank in quickly. Will use it for a few weeks and let you know my thoughts on it.

CVS verision of Neutrogena makeup remover cloths.. finally they have the teal one, and the Ponds version of the white tea chamomile cleansing cloths. These are bogo right now.

To offset everything I won an Essie contest and they sent me Navagate Her polish! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I never win anything so I was super excited!!

If ya'll have read this long.. thank you {#emotions_dlg.wub}

And one of the hardest and happiest purchases ever....

Got my son fitted for a tux yesterday *wails, sobs* Its his junior prom...

I AM SO NOT READY FOR MY BABY TO WEAR A TUX!!! {#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The tux is paid in full.. we pick it up next week. *throws self on floor*

I am excited for him, but my baby is growing up. I was really good I only teared up when they put on the sizing jacket..

Have a great weekend gang, and keep an eye on the weather, we are due more storms again.

Johnzwife1334333409.8863 PostsRegistered 3/8/2012

Dior Lip pencil in "Linen"

EL Pure color gloss stick "Pink Sorbet"

2 L 'oreal The Balm lip products

1 large SebaMed face and Body wash

1 SebaMed face moisturizer

1 essie nail polish

emery boards

nail polish remover

5 pair of earrings from Earth Bound

1 peace sign patchwork purse from Earth Bound

1 Tablet cover from Vera Bradley

2 pair of jeans from Hot Topic (for sons)

1 pair of vans skate shoes (for son)

It's me Katz1

sundrops1334344774.357746 PostsRegistered 3/11/2012

Slow week for me. LG tinted moisturizer, tarte mascara and pond's facial cloths at Ulta. Dove's body wash for men (came with free deodorant) for DH from Walgreens.

poregirl1334345174.5337236 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

Method pink grapefruit hand soap

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Good4u1334345617.933156 PostsRegistered 1/12/2008USA - Midwest

Beauty wise...only:

* Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub

* Banana Boat Summer Color Self-Tanner in Deep Dark Color (getting ready for no hose this summer as my other container is about gone)

Beauty is ALWAYS before age...(Dorthy Parker misquoted intentionally)
Light-golden warm skin tone (dry side), olive-green eyes, medium brunette: Dominant Color season - Warm Autumn.

poregirl1334346013.1537236 PostsRegistered 10/12/2009great white north

2 Suave Almond and Shea conditioner at Target for a dollar & change!

‎Enough with the animal testing. Shame on you L'oreal, Olay ,Cover Girl, Revlon, Maybelline, Neutrogena.Avon

" Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

KatherineW1334350888.2228130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

Today = 2 more pairs of YellowBox sandals. a Tyler candle, 3 pair of earrings....all this now at one "quick" stop to pick up my ordered earrings. Then I had to buy a new American flag for the river house!!!

I have been power-washing outside some down here.....got soaking wet so now I am under a blanket. I think a boat ride is on the horizon!

ETA: Just placed a 600.00 order from Talbots!!!!!

I AM DONE.......AT LEAST REPORTING IT.

Last edited on 4/13/2012

Last edited on 4/13/2012

KweenB1334351322.5972146 PostsRegistered 11/27/2010

The only beauty purchase I made this week was for 3 Orly polishes. I got Lollipop, Gumdrop, and Snowcone.

Margo Chan­ning1334357181.1313263 PostsRegistered 11/29/2007

I did a bit of drugstore shopping this week:

Salon Graffix Intensive Hair Mask {haven't used it yet, no reveiw}.

Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara buy one get one half price.

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Crayon in Auburn buy one get one half price. Auburn I really like this, it works as well as the Mally crayon for much less.

Studio beauty Nail Polish Remover Buy one get one for half price.

A card of Bobby Pins.

A tortise clip for my hair.

It's not the typing, it's arthritis.
NO-ONE puts Leisle in the corner

FUTURE1334372200.211430 PostsRegistered 5/18/2008
Last week and this week, I bought: nuxe dry oil, naked2 palette by UD, 3 color reveal lippies from sephora, fresh sugar coral, 4 skinn lippies and 4 smudge sticks from Hautelook (forgot I ordered those! :-0 ), Missha boomer x 2. I bought another Dior lippie and 2 BB cream shadows, but they all were returned. :( Bad products, unfortunately, because I loved the colors. I think that's it!

icezeus1334373363.8434295 PostsRegistered 10/30/2010Southern California

QVC- The Genie Bra that was a TSV over this past weekend.

QVC- IT cosmetics under eye concealer with Collagen. I am sick of all of the creams for dark circles that don't seem to work. I am just going to cover it up now.

Amazon- Bob Wardens Great Food Fast Cookbook. It was $3.00 and change cheaper then what QVC was charging, shipping was also 1/2 of what QVC was charging, and I ended up saving a little over $6.00 total. It's not a lot but it's my six dollars. LOL. Oh, did I mention that it was brand new as well.

HSN- TSV today. Renu-it Pro Home Battery Re-generator

I think that's it.

Last edited on 4/13/2012

Last edited on 4/13/2012

rnmom1334398681.9731369 PostsRegistered 2/11/2010

So I have to add, yesterday I ordered the New Beauty Test Tube on AD and also the WEN TSV in FIG on AD.

I'm feeling a little guilty this morning, I don't ususally spend that much on nonessential beauty stuff for myself but I've been wanting to try WEN for a long time and I can always return it if I hate it, right?

kabella1334410316.113951 PostsRegistered 1/30/2012

I had the 20% off everything including prestige products (so to speak) I bought Too faced BB cream & love it...was running out of my favorite daytime serum ( Boot's no.7 intense serum)...Boot's no.7 lifting & firming eye serum (works just as well as my former high end) Urban decay lip liner in Naked...Urban decay lipstick in naked. I was searching for a perfect shade of a peach which didn't have pink in it & found it! Revlon colorburst 075 peach...

Page 1 of 2