New Contributor
Buy the wig Pat, stunning! It suits you, maybe in a few colors???
Respected Contributor

Re: Pat wearing the TSV WIG!

The style is very very flattering on her.

Contributor

Think the wig looks great on Pat. Also think she's great on PM Style!
Respected Contributor

She looks really cute in short hair.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think it looked good on anyone until I saw Pat. She looks great in that style. Maybe it's time for a change??
Regular Contributor

Pat looks stunning with that hair style and color. I didn't realize it was a wig!

Contributor

Yes, she looks great! I hope she reads these posts, or hopefully someone will tell her about the compliments she is receiving! SHE LOOKS YOUNGER!

Respected Contributor

I was totally shocked when I saw how this looked on Pat, she looked terrific in this short hairdo and yes, much younger looking. I thought the wig was hideous on everyone, cheap and flat looking and everyone looked much older and matronly. Just a cheap, unrealistic wig. When I saw Pat was going to put it on, I thought OMG this is going to be another disaster but I was amazed that on her it actually looked great. I don't think it was the wig but that she looks so great in short hair.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Pat and couldn't believe how great she looked in rhat wig. She should really consider a style like that,so flattering and young looking. It looked so bad on everyone else.
Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

Pat was one of the few hosts to really look well in it. Amy and Jayne looked good, also.