Frequent Contributor

I thought Mary Beth's hair looked so pretty today, better with Nick's products and styling, than with Wen.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mary Beth's Hair Today/Nick

Her hair did look great today. I don't know that I've ever heard MB say she used WEN though.

Trusted Contributor

Mary Beth looks so pretty this morning. Love her hair.

Regular Contributor

I got to see Mary Beth and yes she did look really pretty and her hair looked great! She always seems to have a nice hair cut and style.

Valued Contributor

I saw Marybeth today on with Nick and I too thought that her Hair never looked better..and she has said many times that she uses Wen...maybe she should rethink what she uses..because she looked terrific today

Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Alexa6352 said:

I saw Marybeth today on with Nick and I too thought that her Hair never looked better..and she has said many times that she uses Wen...maybe she should rethink what she uses..because she looked terrific today

I agree with your comments. Since Wen has pretty much become Q's house brand she probably feels obligated to use it. Her hair has always looked great whenever Nick has styled it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think MB and Nick go way back; they seem to really like each other...I don't detect the same admiration with Chaz
Trusted Contributor

It did look very flattering when I saw him working on it.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

On 3/27/2015 stray770 said: I think MB and Nick go way back; they seem to really like each other...I don't detect the same admiration with Chaz
Thinking the same thing. I remember him styling her hair beautifully for a long time.
Respected Contributor

On 3/27/2015 stray770 said: I think MB and Nick go way back; they seem to really like each other...I don't detect the same admiration with Chaz

She said that today, that they've been friends for a very long time and he has frequently done her hair.

It's great that people can find a product and vendor they like.