Contributor

Don't these look just like Alex & Ani bangles? Except I don't think that Alex & Ani bangles are sterling silver . . .

Trusted Contributor

Yes they do!

Trusted Contributor

I like the matching rings.

Valued Contributor

Thinking about getting these for a 16th birthday. Does anyone know how small they can be made on the wrist. She has a very small wrist.

Honored Contributor

If anyone knows of a way to make these smaller, I'd love to hear it. My wrist is small and these barely work for me. But I do love them! I know you can make them larger, but I've yet to find a way to make them smaller.

Super Contributor

I have the moon bangle, bought it last Fall. I have a 7" wrist so I got the average. The expandability refers to "making it larger" so if you have a larger wrist (say, 7-3/8"), you can buy the average size, since it's more forgiving.

I don't see these bracelets as any bargain. It would be difficult to add charms to it, and the ones it comes with are small (except for the "featured" one - in my case, the moon). I wouldn't "layer" them because they move around on the wrist and I would think they may get tangled. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 kismet said:

Thinking about getting these for a 16th birthday. Does anyone know how small they can be made on the wrist. She has a very small wrist.

I think these can be ""pinched"" into place. I have a 6 1/2 inch wrist and never have had a problem.

Honored Contributor
They're not meant to have additional charms added to them, so of course, it would be difficult to do that. They're meant to be worn in multiples on the same wrist. They don't "tangle". I have A & A, and some of these sterling ones, amd wear them all together, and take no special care of them. I've never had one be damaged by hard wear.
Regular Contributor

OOPS! I thought you got all of them for that price! Like the look of multiples but not at that price.

Trusted Contributor

You do get three for that price.