Trusted Contributor

Ninja 4 in 1 is now only $10 more than the TSV price????

That hardly seems fair. So the recent TSV was not such a great deal. Come on, QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja 4 in 1 is now only $10 more than the TSV price????

That seems to be the norm. TSVs don't always offer a decent savings. It may be worth the wait to pass on the tsv and read the reviews before purchasing.
Trusted Contributor

So you are complaining because QVC is not charging more? Seriously?

Honored Contributor

isnt this always the case?

sometimes an item of clothing is 4-5 dollars more the next day.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2015 KYToby said:

So you are complaining because QVC is not charging more? Seriously?

No, the complaint is that the TSV should be a much lower price to be a SPECIAL VALUE.

Respected Contributor

I've noticed that now, the TSV price may only be five bucks lower. Not always, but sometimes. I think they are struggling keep people buying after a TSV--if the price is too high, remaining inventory wouldn't move, and if it's only a few dollars higher, the latecomers may buy.

It keeps me from being injudicious about TSV's. Some of the "sale sites" like Hautelook actually have higher prices on special items than regular websites. So shop carefully and wisely.

I skipped the Vitamix. It was tempting, but I realized I already have something that does most of what it does, and I don't need to fork out over $400 for another.

Honored Contributor

It's pretty typically. In many cases, it's worth the couple of dollars extra to wait for reviews. (Not so with the Vitamix…..which is worth every penny!!!!)

Regular Contributor

Yeh, but in all fairness, the shipping and handling was $9.95 when it was the TSV versus $15.97 now being charged. So pricing was offered with reduced S&H, and by reading posts everyone is always complaining about the shipping and handling charges here at the Q. I like mine and I'll take the extra $6 off, every little bit helps.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I noticed the price was increased, (slightly) and the S&H increased on the 4:1. Maybe they had a huge inventory and didn't sell as many as they thought during the TSV presentation. Now days, they have to have something unbeatable for me to bite at a TSV.

Honored Contributor

When posters complain about a price, I assume 2 things. One, they want the product. Two, they can buy it for less elsewhere. There's no other reason to complain.