Frequent Contributor

I don't watch the Q very much anymore-just can't afford their prices, but when I do tune in, I cannot believe how many times they have a vitamix TSV. Does the Q have part ownership in this company. I also cannot believe how many people will spend that much money on a kitchen appliance. My budget would not allow it at all.

Trusted Contributor

I understand how people feel about the VM price. I have one and I use it a lot. I know that I would have burned up several other blenders, in the 5 years that I've owned it. So, for me it was worth the price. I would buy another one, (reconditioned from the VM website)-if I ever had to replace it.

Esteemed Contributor

It's well worth the money.

Regular Contributor

Has anyone seen the new KitchenAid blender at Chef's-I would buy that one instead of the VitaMix-the price is about the same.

The jar slides into the base like a coffee maker-it is awesome.

I am a KitchenAid fan-have been for years.

Honored Contributor

I love my Vitamix. We use it mostly for smoothies. I have made different nut butters & a few other things. If mine quit working I would not hesitate to buy another one.

Honored Contributor
If I thought I would use it a lot, I'd buy one. They are nice machines.
Respected Contributor

I love my Vitamix! Now that spring is here, I'll be using it much more again for fresh fruit and veggie smoothies. This single kitchen appliance has resulted in me eating a healthier diet, more so than any book I've read, any suggestions made by friends, or any other gadget.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Kalli said:

I love my Vitamix! Now that spring is here, I'll be using it much more again for fresh fruit and veggie smoothies. This single kitchen appliance has resulted in me eating a healthier diet, more so than any book I've read, any suggestions made by friends, or any other gadget.

This is exactly how I feel. I used this appliance almost daily, especially in the warmer weather. Very easy way to add a few more servings of vegetables as an afternoon snack.

Regular Contributor
There does seem to be a monotonous sameness to the TSV's in the past year, an increasing frequency of the same manufacturers and/or products. I've got nothing against Vitamix and would love to be able to afford one someday, but let's get some different brands and different items. Every computer TSV doesn't have to be a laptop or a brand X tablet. And enough with every Tom, Richard, and Harry's beauty product line. I do realize that there's more variety than I'm giving them credit for, but how about instead of a KitchenAid mixer TSV, they offered a KitchAid mixer attachments assortment - the grinder, the pasta machine, etc.? I've got relatives who own the mixer and that would make a perfect gift.
Honored Contributor

Regardless of the price, I just am not interested... For heaven's sake, if I wanted a Vitamix, as often as they're featured and as often as they're the TSV, I'd surely have bought one by now. I'm so tired of looking at the program guide and seeing Dell, Vitamix, HP, Keurig, Apple, Dyson, Philosophy, Wen, and rest of the same handful of brands offered hour after hour... It's no wonder watching QVC has virtually become a thing of the past.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...