Super Contributor

Anyone know what it is? The GILI bags in general seem to be a flop. I've read a lot of complaints about them ranging from quality to size issues. Shawn does continue to push them heavily on her shows.

Valued Contributor
It's a smaller version of GILI backpack that was sold last year. Try to find threads about it under the handbags forum.
Occasional Contributor

I love the G.I.L.I. handbags- (have 5 ) especially the Hobo's - the leathers great & size perfect for me. (I'm a big bag girl) also the leather pouch is awesome (have 3-so far)

the clothes not so much due to material & sizing issues, but leather jackets are great once u know your size. Cant wait to see what Jill Martin will bring to this line. Will have to pass on the backpack-not my style.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking for info on this new GILI backpack that is medium sized and I can use! Not sure why virtually all the other GILI bags are huge... cannot use them.

I think I'm away when this airs, so if anyone has a link or info, kindly pass it on! THX!

Respected Contributor

I thought the GILI handbags have been successful. They seem to get good reviews. I own the ROMA 2 tote and love it. I also own the pouch for traveling.

Super Contributor
I believe there is going to be an early link posted on the QVC style page today at noon. They hinted at it yesterday as did Amy Stran. Hope that helps!
Contributor
Respected Contributor

Thanks nzn-

Contributor

I think the bags look amazing, but I love a big bag. What has stopped me for ordering one is that they all have brass hardware and I am a white metal girl. Smiley Sad

Same thing with Dooney. I wish they would do a little of both sometimes....I cherish my vintage Dooney bags with nickle hardware.

Honored Contributor

I like silver hardware too, but I couldn't resist the snow leopard bag. Can't wait to get it.