Frequent Contributor

What size would you order in the tsv lace dress? I bough his tshirt dresses last year and they stretched out so much they became baggy. In denim &co and susan graver I order a small. In the department stores I order a medium. what about the sizing on this? any suggestions

Respected Contributor

I also order a small in D & Co. and S.G. but am a medium in dept. stores (I'm an 8-10). I haven't ordered the dress (yet) but looking at the ""click here"" sizing chart I wavered between the small and medium. I do like my clothing to be fitted (but not hugging) so I think if I were to order I would try the small. I guess it would be best to measure yourself and compare the measurements to the ""click here"" sizing chart and then think about how you want it to fit.

Trusted Contributor
I got the medium at real stores I am a12 most of the time. Sometimes a10.
New Contributor
I'm the same as you Eve. Trying to figure out what size to order!! I'm a small in D&C and SG as well but a medium in dept stores. I'm a size 10. I think the model Carrie is closest to my size on QVC so I wish I knew what size she was wearing in the dress on Qcheck just now. I ordered the medium lace tunic TSV from IM last year and I have a lil room for growth but not a ton so not sure what size to order. :-(
Super Contributor

Don't mean to be rude, but I swear I saw this same dress or one very similar to it on my recent visit to my local Sam's Club.

Has anyone else seen it there...it's by Issac & runs Very, Very Small.

Your thoughts please! Thanks in advance for all your help with this.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor
I'm usually size M (8-10) but according to the measurements, the chest for M is 42 and I'm 39 so I ordered a Small. Hips for M seem way too big for me as well.
Valued Contributor
Well, after giving it some more thought, I decided to order navy in small and black in medium. I will either keep both or return the one that is too big or too small.
New Contributor
Does anyone know how to find out what size the model Carrie was wearing in the Isaac TSV dress earlier today? Is there a category to ask someone at QVC this info?
Contributor
Really wanted to order IM tsv dress. ?? I am 5' 2"" and knew by looking at Sharon on air today that it was too long. It looked matronly below the knee. I usually size up 1 size as I carry my weight in the torso.
Occasional Contributor

Jackie, the woman who works with Isaac, said on facebook that the dress runs a little big.