New Contributor
Always loved this pattern. Does anyone have it? Do you find it chips? They say they replace chipped pieces, but not saying how much it would cost if that happens. Wish QVC would stop making the vendors feel and rub the products during the entire presentation. Blankets, sheets the worse but the Lenox lady doing it too.
Esteemed Contributor

as I understand them....the replacements are free...

Respected Contributor

Beautiful pattern!

Respected Contributor

A former co-worker had me over for lunch which was served on this dinnerware. It is just beautiful and perfect for spring and summer. When she moved across the country, I tried talking her into leaving it behind, but it didn't work. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} I don't blame her, LOL! Now I'm thinking of buying it myself. I would probably get the original, although the new blue pattern is beautiful too.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

Pretty pattern and I like it. However, I have a tendency to become uncomfortable around insects, even butterflies. That's why I haven't purchased that pattern.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

I have been looking for some new dishes. the ones I am using now for my ""everyday"" are beaten up and mismatched. I especially like that this comes with bowls because I like to eat soup and pasta and the smaller plates are great for breakfast.

I checked online on pricing and this looks like a good deal so I decided to go ahead an purchase a set of the original. I have some smaller plates that belonged to my Mom that have a leaf motif so they would work nicely with that.

this was a nice surprise as a TSV!

Regular Contributor

I have this set and love it. Received as a wedding gift 7 years ago. No chips. Pattern remains bright and sharp. Wash in dishwasher. However I cannot say this TSV is a great deal. Mine is a set for 6 minus the bowls and is offered by Belk frequently around $114.00. They also put all the completer pieces on sale as well.

Respected Contributor

I have to original pattern. Purchased it last year but only used it for special occasions. They seem very sturdy. I love the pattern ... it's so pretty.

This year I just purchased glasses to match from Pier 1. They are blue and pink!

Super Contributor

I've seen lower prices today online at other places too. It's pretty but I wish I'd seen it in person.

Honored Contributor

I agree, it's a pretty pattern and the appeal is universal. I doubt it will ever go out of style... Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*