Super Contributor

Shawn's gladiator shoes/sandals. Yikes

The gladiator sandals/shoes that go up to almost her knees do NOT flatter her in any way. Yikes, Shawn!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's gladiator shoes/sandals. Yikes

Love Shawn, but they definitely do NOT go with that dress! (Come to think of it, not sure what those sandals would go with!) Someone needs to hire that girl a fashion expert, especially since she's hosting PM Style.

Valued Contributor

I like the sandals and the dress she is wearing.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Hoosieroriginal said:

Love Shawn, but they definitely do NOT go with that dress! (Come to think of it, not sure what those sandals would go with!) Someone needs to hire that girl a fashion expert, especially since she's hosting PM Style.

I can't imagine those sandals going with anything either.

Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 redngold said:
On 3/14/2015 Hoosieroriginal said:

I can't imagine those sandals going with anything either.

A sheet at a toga party?{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I think they are just awful.

Honored Contributor

While I don't really like the look, it is the style. Probably most from the older generation don't like the look but for the young, it's in style.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Pook said:

While I don't really like the look, it is the style. Probably most from the older generation don't like the look but for the young, it's in style.

Being in style doesn't mean it goes with what you are wearing, or that you can carry the "style" yourself. Sometimes you have to acknowledge when a certain style does not work on you.

Super Contributor

I think she looks great and is very on trend It is up to the individual to determine if they want to wear the trend If you don't like the look - you don't have to wear it!
Honored Contributor

The gladiator is definitely trending. Just received a promotional email from Nordstrom today.

Nordstrom has over 100 gladiator style shoes: http://shop.nordstrom.com/sr?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=2375500&keyword=gladiator+san...

I have several ankle style gladiators, and love them. The knee high one is a bit more challenging to wear/style. It does look good with a safari style dress, jacket, shirt.

from the ground up - the GLADIATOR

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri