Super Contributor

SG TSV -- would it kill them to address the models' sizes?

Given this TSV a top runs in numerical sizes, it would be incredibly helpful to know if the models, particularly Jackie and Maria, are in their regular sizes. They have not once asked any model their size, just their height. They blather on about where to wear, how soft the fabric is and that you can spot clean it, but nothing about accurate sizes, at least what I've seen so far. Yes, I've gone and read the click here measurements but it appears to be roomy (size 10 is chest measurement of 43) but doesn't look roomy on the models. I really don't want to get it wrong and waste my shipping money. This is VERY frustrating and wish they would address it soon.
Super Contributor

Re: SG TSV -- would it kill them to address the models' sizes?

Yes, telling us what sizes that the models are wearing would be a BIG help. My body is more similar to Jackie and knowing what size that she is wearing would greatly help me in determine the correct size especially when clothes are in numerical sizing instead of S/M/L sizing.
Honored Contributor

I don't understand why they are switching to numerical sizes. I think it's more confusing.

Contributor

I agree!! Was hoping Pat would say her size which would have helped me, but she never does.

Esteemed Contributor

Jackie is a 14 and Katia is a 2. It was addressed.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. If QVC wants to really get my interest they need to always tell the sizes the models are wearing and show the back of the garment on a model. What if these are way too thin in the back, regardless of the double fabric in the front?

I flipped by and stopped on an earlier presentation and didn't hear any model sizes mentioned. Thanks sweetbay for telling us that Jackie and Katia's sizes were addressed. The presentation I saw included Maria, and I thought it looked very tight on her. Not bashing at all. Just saying, I immediately wondered what size she was wearing.

QVC should do this in every airing, so that it will always be there in the online video. I don't watch much and certainly can't watch all day hoping to catch these rare bits of information.

Honored Contributor

The TSV is selling out so fast, the Q could care less how the top is being presented. Take note QVC buyers the petite offering is selling out first.

Honored Contributor

I agree that based on what sizees the models are wearing the TSV does not appear to be roomy. They have Jackie in a 14 and it barely fits, IMO.

Honored Contributor

On 3/5/2015 brii said:

I don't understand why they are switching to numerical sizes. I think it's more confusing.

Especially when they show a size 2 as a 39"" chest. 39"" is the lowest they go? What am I not understanding here?

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

~

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986